• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Great New Pokemon RP! The Nohin Region! [needs staff]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesepuff

If you've been looking for a great Pokemon role play. This is it. Although it's still under construction, when finished, this site will be one of the best Pokemon rps on the net. You will be able to catch every Pokemon from all four generations of games. The battling will be anime style but with the game mechanics.

You'll begin with a starter Pokemon and work your way through the gyms and to the elite four. Beat the elite four and you'll become the Pokemon champion, defending your rank from other trainers will be up to you, as there will only be one champion at a time.

The Legendary Pokemon are in play as well, and catchable! And just like the Pokemon world, there's only one of each legendary in the world, which means that each one can only be owned by one trainer. But beware, catch a legendary, and it may set in motion events that even you can't control...

Once the Rp gets enough members, a plot will be incorporated as well! New areas are added every day!

I know the site itself doesn't look like much yet, but it will look great when I'm finished with it.

Join now! And Help make this one of the best Rps ever!

New Moderators are selected every 10 members. I will select a moderator depending whom I assume is the best fit for the job.

http://www.rubbishwebsite.norulesletsspam.com/index.cgi?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.