• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Great War against the Shadow Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pictor

So... Yah, now we can discuss the RP.

First off I think we need to put out locations like

Character: Azu the Azumarril
Time: Dusk

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
hey i was wondering what you guys were doing i didnt know why you were putting alll that stuff *lol* o well but yea i guess ill start doing that too

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Wow I'm confuse... where is everybody? Everyone seems to be in different places.

Last edited:

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
yea in the rpg we all split up some time ago me mew and lugia went to lugias home and now we are fighting mewtwo

furret went with arcanine for a while but is now in space with deoxys

acanine is with totodile and dragonair at blackthorn city

and absol and some other ppl just froze cause they either never posted or only posted once

P

Pokegurums

Ok furret btw I have plans with XD001 Its part of a major suprise with my story. So is it ok if I choose to kind of play it as a NPC?

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
pokegurums you can dude with the scyther has his students mew you and i have the water guard and furret has his army of outter space pokemon*really steep jump isnt it*

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
yea he is it says it on the sign up *dont ask why* and furret do you mind if i end the rpg right now at this moment

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
we just split up all the teams each player has a team of 300 or so pokemon to train and recrute new rebels i was the first to leave

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
I doubt this RPG will have an ending soon since I inserted the death tree. It will take a while to destroy it since there are only certain pokemon who have the ability to destroy it like Furret. All the others can just hurt it but not actually kill it. Plus this tree's just like a part of the enemies of the story. Besides you can't expect us and the shadow pokemon to instantly get along...

Status
Not open for further replies.