• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Great War against the Shadow Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Sorry I couldn't update today. Went out to eat for dinner so I apologize. I'll update this weekend hopefully. :(

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
Well The war ended with a nicely ohtachi your war was very popular and it was a great series, I'm just sad its over.

On a side note MERRY AlMOST CHRISTMAS!!

Anton

Red Cheat Master
cdra1617 said:
-.-" Yes. I'm not good at anatomy like that. My scanner kinda crapped up on the middle...
I didn't give him an expression, that's why it's odd.
Scizor's claws were weird... I know. So were his legs.
no they were not I didint think to look for hands he looks good!

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
Well Its been fun guys Its been fun Rp-ing with you And I wish you a happy rpg-ing and a happy life and a merry christmas and wow this is a long sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.