• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Greatest battle ever

Greatest battle ever in the Pokemon anime

• Ash vs Drake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ash vs Gary (Johto league)

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Ash vs Harrison

• Ash vs Tyson

• Ash vs Paul (Lake acuity)

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Ash vs Paul (Sinnoh league)

Votes: 53 50.5%
  • Ash vs Sawyer (Kalos League

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Ash vs Alain (Kalos league)

Votes: 9 8.6%
  • Ash vs Gladion (Alola league)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Ash vs Kukui (exhibition match)

Votes: 28 26.7%

• Total voters

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Ash vs Paul…..can’t decide between the Lake Acuity battle or Sinnoh league one. Guess for storyline purposes I’d go with Sinnoh league, it didn’t feel rushed either like a lot of battles do and had a satisfying ending. But the Lake Acuity battle was epic too, think it was the first time we saw a full battle outside of gyms or leagues. It was epic at the time.

A special shout out for me goes to Dawn and Zoey, I remember watching that live, and finding it so tense. Was literally on the edge of my seat and we weren’t sure who would win because it was the finals and the episode title for the next episode was unrelated so there was no telling who would win, unlike Ash vs Paul because the next episode title had been released which seemed to suggest Ash would win.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Ash vs Samurai, episode 4. Possibly the greatest battle in the history of the anime.

TheNewGuy

Ash vs alain was also great battle though still thought ash would have won the episode title really swerved us

I find it hard to enjoy that battle because it was kind of disgusting that Ash lost after how it was set up; that said, it did cause the entire fanbase to unite and say "enough is enough", and ultimately that vicious, aggressive reaction led to Ash winning the Alola league. It's possible that had the writers not gone out of their way to screw with its own fanbase to that extent, he wouldn't have won in Alola because they wouldn't have created that level of reaction.

But like the one with Sawyer, the animation quality is on an insane level, so it's hard to call it "bad" exactly; just leaves a sour taste because of what an insult it was to the viewer.

I think Ash vs Paul at the Sinnoh League is the best battle. Great strategy from both sides, Infernape getting back at Electivire. Only downside is my boy Torterra didn’t get a win.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
The best battle so far was hands down ash vs Paul but question remains apart from these which other battles did you enjoy the most