• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Greatest Crossover Ever

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Title says it all. Explain why too! Also, don't bring up Super Smash Bros., discussion of the popular crossover fighting series is banned (and with this being a Pokemon forum, it would be too common of a choice). Don't bring up anime and manga either, there's a separate section for that.

I'm not going to lie, I addored the Scooby-Doo/Batman crossover in Batman: the Brave and the Bold. Although I do prefer it a lot more when Batman uses a serious and dark tone, it was hilarious, was a good throwback, and had that retro feel to it.

Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 2 was a really great handled crossover IMO.

But if there's one pet peeve I have about crossovers is when one character guest stars in another character's world. I really like when it's balanced

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
I liked some of the vs Capcom games.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
The Jimmy/Timmy ones on Nick that came out a while back.

I'm excited for Tekken x SF and SF x Tekken though :)

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Power Rangers in Space and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Nuf' said.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Power Rangers in Space and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Nuf' said.

Any of the Power Rangers crossovers, really, though I heard Disney stopped making those, which saddens me. Good thing Saban's back on top though.

Also, Crash and Spyro was pretty intense. I really hope that the PS Mascot crossover game that IGN said was happening actually happens. Sly, Ratchet, Jax, Crash, AND Spyro? Oh dear god yes.

Allio

TheManlyTrainer
Let's see

Shinkenger vs Go-Onger
Dekarangers vs Abarangers
Gokaiger Goseiger: 199 Great Hero Battle
many episodes of Gokaiger
Ninja Turtles: Turtles Forever
Generator Rex/ Ben 10: Heroes United
Digimon V-tamer X Digimon Fronteir (Takuya)

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Any of the Power Rangers crossovers, really, though I heard Disney stopped making those, which saddens me. Good thing Saban's back on top though.

Quoted for relevence to my post.

Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. If anyone here doesn't know what this is, go look it up. It'll blow your mind. I'm both excited and frightened to see what Saban does with this one.

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
The Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode "Trials and Tribble-ations." A retelling of the episode "The Trouble with Tribbles" from the point of view of a different crew from a different time. It also helps to have the humorless Department of Temporal Investigations over, too...

Oh yea. A tribble is a little fur-ball that does nothing but be cute, eat like they've never eaten before, and multiply like rabbitsx10.

:644:

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Doctor Who / Torchwood / The Sarah Jane Adventures in the 2008 series finale of Who. Epic as epicness.

Also Spider-Man, Captain America, Storm, the Fantastic Four and the Lizard vs. Red Skull, Alistair Smythe and Doctor Doom, towards the end of the Spider-Man cartoon. The 1994 one.

OH, and John Munch appearing in that one episode of The X-Files.

Autis-misc

Abridger
Anyone remember the Grim Adventures of Billy and mandy/ Codename: Kids next door Crossover? Instant win?

another one worth Mentioning but not as good as the Top one is ben 10/ Generator rex: heroes Unite.