• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

greatest moment in pokemon

pacman72

fear the green!!!
When I finished black for the first time. It was my first pokemon game, after all. I went to my friend's house for a sleepover and found that all of his friends brought all of their pokemon games. That was the best 3 (pokemon-related) days ever. We all battled, traded, and what not during that time. That was the first and last time I played pokemon with a group of people.

This reminds me of another time I spent with my friends, however that was not pokemon related so I wont tell you about it.
Do you go to saginaw high?

Megh

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cosmos

When my cousin and I got our first level 100 pokemon. A Typhlosion. ;)

blackterminator3

When my Monferno evolved.

Dark Side4

Greatest moment wasn't in game, it was a wifi battle against an uber abuser. Came down to my houndoom, who had 1hp due to focus sash, against a Palkia with full health. I was like f*ck it, imma go for dark pulse, I lose this match. Made that pink b*itch flinch four times in a row! WIN.

P.S. houndoom has forever been on every team of mine, despite tiers, rules, etc. Along with my fortress who got off four protects in a row, true story.

Chingchar

My greatest moment was when I beat the E4 on sapphire with my level 76 swampert and then a some years later I did the same again on pearl with a level 72 palkia and level 69 Infernape :)

Also When I caught my shiny spoink who is now a level 84 grumpig

Last edited:
-Random Shiny Zubat encounter
-Catching Dialga in just 1 Quick Ball
-Catching Moltres in a PokéBall
-Catching an Adamant Metang in a Great Ball
-Beating Cynthia on Pokémon White with a team of level 50's and a Darmanitan lv 70

drakeball

Pokemon Collector
- Random Shiny Deino encounter
- Catching Palkia with a Great Ball in 2 turns (Staraptor with Endeavor, 1hp Palkia xD)
- Catching my first legendary, a Kyorge
- Catching Zekrom on my nephew's game, and how happy he was when I got it (He is seven)
- Beating the Champion with 5 Boldore's (+- lvl 40) and 1 Victini (lvl 64)

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
Beating the Dome Ace by one hitting both of his pokes. Swampert went down in one leaf blade, and Salamance went down in one crit Dragon Claw. Heck yea, Sceptile!

Kian D

Grandmaster of time
beating 2 of the elite four from unova with just a hydreigon that knew crunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
the time i found a SHINY ZUBAT in mt moon
then i almost killed him but i didn't and i threwa dusk ball and i caught it and now he is my best friend

when I was like 6 and my first charmeleon evolved into a charizard

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
When Krabby evolved in the anime, Ash swept that magician dude with just Kingler.

In HG I beat every member of the Elite four with my shiny Noctowl.

joep05

master of disaster
do you mean like on the games or the anime?

i thought that the best on the anime was ash vs gary in the johto league silver conference, ash vs. paul in the sinnoh league had the potential to be just as good but they ruined it unfortunately by making paul have a weak (for paul) team, we knew ash was gonna win but it would've been better to beat some of pauls more promising pokemon like torterra and honchkrow.

on the games is a tough one because this dates back more than 15 years and there have been some great ones, and many have been forgotten. i remember training my first ever pokemon to my first ever level 100 on my first ever game...charizard on red to level 100 (i also EV trained it without realising thats what i was doing :D), this was about 15 years ago and i still remember that moment today...then my cousin deleted my saved file after we had an argument...that was probably my best moment shortly before becoming my worst moment thereafter :D

Joshblue02

My greatest moment would have to be compleating fire red. My second though is finishing hg/ss as the ending was and still is cool