• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Greatest song in a video game.

ForgottenPearl

Hmm... If I had to narrow it down to just one, I'd say "Door ~ Kaze ga fuku HOSHI de ..." by Miki Takahashi from the video game Evolution Worlds. First off, it's a pretty song. Second off, it's the first Japanese pop song I ever heard, and that makes it special to me. Here's a link... Spoilers for that game, if you care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=melxpro54uU

Other songs I've really enjoyed are "To Zanarkand" from Final Fantasy X, "Warriors of Earth" (main theme) from Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love (it really gets me pumped up!), and the final boss theme for Sonic Colors (downright scary). And, speaking of Sonic, I like a lot of Crush 40's stuff (e.g. "It Doesn't Matter"), and a lot of the stuff from Sonic Heroes. I also loved the theme of sadness from Sonic Adventure 1.

The Super Mario Bros. theme song is always good. And I really like the boss music theme from Super Mario RPG. The ending theme to MK64 too. The Galaxy games just had awesome music all around.

The Advance Wars series had good music, though I can't pinpoint any certain song. The main theme and theme of sadness from Skies of Arcadia. I also like "Whisper of Hell" and the theme of sadness ("Sorrowful Angel") from Disgaea 1, and the opening themes for Disgaea 2 (cool) and Disgaea 3 (funny). The song that plays in Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2 when you're up against new forms of GUILT was super intense. Pokémon White/Black Version's Team Plasma theme was enjoyable. I really liked the trainer battle theme from Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire. Ashley's theme in Wario Ware: Touched! was quite amusing.

Whew, I think that's everything for me. :)

Last edited:

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Sometimes I hum Hymn of the Faith (FFX). What a great Soundtrak.

Hmm... If I had to narrow it down to just one, I'd say "Door ~ Kaze ga fuku HOSHI de ..." by Miki Takahashi from the video game Evolution Worlds.

Oh wow. Someone else who's heard of Evolution. =P

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Thought of some more:
Want you gone - Portal 2
Turret Opera- Portal 2

I just remembered how great this kind of music was XD

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Sometimes I hum Hymn of the Faith (FFX). What a great Soundtrak.

Oh wow. Someone else who's heard of Evolution. =P

I've heard of it. It just wasn't very striking so I forget about it often.

GreatGonzales

The Master
Champion battle in firered / leafgreen.

And just about every song in Pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky, specifically the final battle vs dialga, and the fight vs. palkia as well. The music always set the tone and mood of the current event. If you've ever played mystery dungeon games, you'll know what I mean.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Grovyle's sacrifice from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 was fantastic, truly fitted the situation. I can't believe I'm saying this but the theme to Lopunny's team in the explorers game was also pretty cool to listen to;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yImft-8GtBM

Also the HGSS Champion Lance battle theme song was great to listen to and was compelling with the battle.

All of the zombie songs also from World at War and Black Ops are legendary :D

ThisIsPatrick

Mine are:
Invincibility Star Mario theme.
Childrens story by Slick Rick in GTA SA.
Champion battle in FR/LG and R/S/E.
The guitar piece that comes up when you be on the Op 40 Team on Black Ops.
The ingame music for Dead Island, it really makes you scared.

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan

Djura

99% chance to hit
Last edited:

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
In no particular order:

Together We Ride - Fire Emblem
The Devoted - Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

Gourmet Race - SSBB
Green Greens - Kirby's Epic Yarn
Vs Marx - Kirby Super Star Ultra

Title Theme - Paper Mario 2

Vs Red/Lance - Pokemon GS
Dialga's Fight to the Finish - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2

Big Arm - Sonic Generations 3DS
Doomsday Zone - Sonic 3&K
Almost the entire soundtrack - Sonic Colours (Especially Planet Wisp, Aquarium Park and the final boss, both parts)
Cosmic Angel - Sonic Advance
Sunset Hill Zone - Sonic Advance 3
Metal Scratchin' - Sonic Rush
Rooftop Run (Modern) and Crisis City (Modern) - Sonic Generations Console version

Song of Storms - Zelda OoT
Zant Medley - Zelda TP
That short recurring theme that turns up in every boss fight whenever you're winning - Zelda TP

World Map - Pikmin 1

That's all I can think of off the top of my head...