• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Greatest song in a video game.

Jb

Tsun in the streets

Chingchar

Mine would probably be...... Marx's theme from SSBB and then Super Mario Bros original theme and Champions theme from Pokemon Gold and Silver.

Thecatteam

Um... Pretty much everything from Okami. Some favorites though:
Ryoshima Coast
Orca
Kamiki's Sorrowful Tradition
Playing with Waka

I'm also a big fan of Mother 3's music, especially the LOVE theme and Tazmilly village's theme.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Yoko Shimomura's works...so catchy...

ParaChomp

be your own guru
You forget the final boss theme of Bowsers inside story
Shimomura composed all the music in the Mario and Luigi series along with Square Enix's Super Mario RPG. She also composed all the music in the Kingdom Hearts series. The woman is amazing when it comes to great video game music. She along with ACE+, Manami Kiyota, and Yasunori Mitsuda composed Xenoblade Chronicles' score. That unfinished battle theme...

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Still Alive at the end of Portal. GLaDOS (Ellen McLain) sings it, but it was written for the game by Jonathon Coulton.

Also, the entire Halo 2 soundtrack is awesome, including the song played during the second to last cutscene in the level Winter Contingency (Halo Reach) when you and Jorge chase after the Zealots was pretty awesome too.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Still Alive at the end of Portal. GLaDOS (Ellen McLain) sings it, but it was written for the game by Jonathon Coulton.

This. Also Cara Mia Addio from Portal 2, which is also sung by McLain.

Also I don't think many people know about this little ditty but it's mind-blowingly good.

Oh, and also anything from Zelda, of course.

Unoin

Snowy Mountain in Jak & Daxter:TPL. It matches the landscape of the level really well and I love the "Yeti" style sound effects

bro

Cool story bro
Persona 4 has some really nice music, there's some of my favorite VGM's of all time there. But Shoji Meguro composes a lot of music to all different games, all his work is eargasm to me. But here's some of my favorites:

Almighty
Heartbeat Heartbreak
Mist
I'll Face Myself (Battle)
Master of Tartarus
Master of Shadow
The Battle for Everyone's Souls
Persona 4 Arena: MC theme
Formidable Foe
Theme of Raidou Kuzunoha

Whoops bit long list haha. Also the whole OST for Assassin's Creed Revelations is amazing, check it out! ;080;