• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Green diss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyira

Insane, but fun.
Green Discussion

(Something happened to the title of this, it's supposed to be Discussion.)

All right everyone, here is the discussion thread. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Plot:
What do you think? . . . sir?” The black haired girl said nervously, anxiously awaiting his response.

“Hmm….I see what you mean…” He said as he rubbed his chin with his hand, scanning over the set of papers she had handed him. Her large brown eyes moved to her feet, which were shifting nervously.

“This is incredible…” He said finally, glancing up at her. Her entire face lit up, and large smile spreading across her thin features, “Well…I had some help, from Landon and a little from Emily and…yeah…“ Her voice faded out, and she looked back down at her feet.

“We will revolutionize the world…” He said in awe, before speaking again, “Though, do you realize how much this will cost? It may be years before we could actually get do it. And I’ll have to talk to the board” He ran a hand through his now grey hair, “…but, I think we could pull this off.”

“Oh, thank you Mr. Barton!” She said happily, “I’ll wait as long as I need to! We could do some fundraisers and—Oh!” She ran up and shook his hand before skipping excitedly out of the room. He shook his head as he watched her turn the corner into the long hallway, nearly tripping in the process.

“I believe I just created a monster…” He said with a chuckle.

----20 years later----

“Listen, I don’t care what Barton use to do! I run this joint now, and you’ll follow my rules!” The forty year old woman said angrily, slamming her thin hand on the table.
The boy flinched, refusing to look at the brown eyes that were staring menacingly at him.

“Y-yes, but you see…um, are you sure it’s safe?” He managed to sputter, rubbing his hands together nervously. “I-I mean, introducing Starly over to Kanto? It might disrupt the balance of things. My dad was looking through—“

“Listen! I don’t care!” She stood up, and leaned toward him over the desk, “I know what I’m doing, I spent years getting this together, and I’m not quitting now.” She sat back down in her leather chair, and placed her boney elbows on the armrests, “Now get out of my office.” She hissed as she watched the blonde headed boy waste no time running out the door.

She was in power, ever since Mr. Barton died at age seventy from bone cancer. He had left the entire business to her, because she was the closest thing he had to family. Though that’s the way it should be, right? It was easy at first, but the Nature Conversationalists was a large organization, and growing fast. The group started with a simple group of do-gooders, who cleaned the beaches, raised money for the homeless, read stories to the older folks in the nursing home, et cetera.
But Marissa Parks had other ideas. She was a dreamer, and determined enough to make those dreams into a reality.
Now, because of her, the business was spread worldwide, thousands of people helping to save the planet, and the Pokémon. She is loved by mostly everyone.

Though at times, stress can take over, and sometimes you can get a little carried away…

---------

For thousands of years Pokémon have lived peacefully on four known regions. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. All of which have their own set of Pokémon, ranging from an electric mouse, to a monkey with fire for a tail. Some trainers traveled to region to region just to get certain types of Pokémon, but why can’t they all live peacefully, together?
Though would there be enough room for others? Would population be a problem if Beautifly were introduced to Kanto? Or if Bedrill were introduced to Hoenn? Would Pokémon be willing to give up their land, just in an effort to keep peace?

If humans start wars for land, would Pokémon?

Twenty years ago Marissa came up the idea to introduce Starly into the Kanto region, and the world praised her. What harm can be done? It seems like a wonderful idea, it would just make things easier, right?

-----------------------

“Last night it knocked down four houses in this small city of pallet, including part of the Pokémon Lab.” The reporter said, his dark brown hair flying around rapidly in the speeding winds, “And the wind still rages on! No one is entirely sure of where it’s coming from, but it—“ He stopped abruptly as a piece of paper flew up and hit him in the face.

-----------------------

“I know what’s causing all this wind!” The Pokémon ranger said happily, running into the room. She stopped in front of a long brown table, trying to catch her breath from all the running.

The blonde headed man looked up from his newspaper, confused, “What?”

“I-I know why there’s so much wind!” She seemed obviously smug, and wide grin spread across her face.
“You do? How? What?” He set his newspaper on the table, and stood up, starting to get anxious.

“Well, I was walking in the forest and right there, on a branch, was a Starly!” She looked at him, like he was supposed to understand everything.

“Jessica, it’s not that, don’t you remember? The nature conservationists introduced Starly to Kanto nearly a year ago, it has caused no problems before.” He sat back down, dissatisfied at the news.

“B-but, I saw it—“

“No, Jessica. That’s enough.”

“But—!”

“Enough!”

She stopped talking, and sulked quickly out of the room, and back outside. She looked up just in time to see a large group of Pigeotto and Staravia. They were flying just over the tops of the pine trees. They hovered there for a few minutes, before the Staravia at the front of the pack let out a huge gust. The Pigeotto had no choice but to fight back.
The wind to no time to reach her, picking up debris along the way, and she had to run back inside to get away from the extremely forceful winds.
She felt a deep sense of satisfaction that she was actually right, but still, she doubted anyone would believe her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Nature Conservationist:

Nature Conservationists are not always necessarily evil, nor are they always good. Most of them are just in it to help the environment, which was the whole reason the group was formed in the first place. Though some are in it to be in the limelight, to get the attention for all the help they are doing. Some of them know the pain they are causing and love it.

Trainer, coordinator, et cetera:

Your job is to live your life as normal for a while, but you soon realized changes happening to the environment and the Pokémon. So basically you have to find out what’s happening and who’s doing it, and stop them.

Easy enough right?

Accepted Characters:
GalladeX - Jasper Akagetsu
Drifblim25 - Drake Johnson
Kyira - Alice Wilson
Dac Eldritch - Dac Eldritch
Rotrum - Michael Toukan
Kiruria - Vi Willow

Last edited:

rotrum

Ice Cold
When do you expect us to begin the RPG itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.