• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Green Guardian! (432)

Gillachu

Banned
Solana was a good character and Ranger promo tool, but I lol'd when I saw the capture styler since it looked like a Beyblade.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow Solana was interesting and I liked how she used the capture styler device to wrangle wild pokemon. The Celebi was cute and the bicycle scene at the end reminded me of OS. :3

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Well this episode was pretty cool, especially since that Pokemon Ranger Solana chick could capture other Pokemon and then release them after. And that Celebi was pretty sweet. :p

Alloutℯ

Banned
Celebi has appeared in way too many things. It got its own movie, it was in a Chronicle special, and now in an episode. How could Celebi get captured that easily, and not render itself free? It can time travel to teleport away.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Celebi has appeared in way too many things. It got its own movie, it was in a Chronicle special, and now in an episode. How could Celebi get captured that easily, and not render itself free? It can time travel to teleport away.

Celebi did seem to get a lot of appearances, and as for why he didn't escape on his own: that would've been too convenient. :p

Leonhart

Imagineer
I thought that even though this episode was mainly an advertisement for Pokemon Ranger, that the Capture Styler feature and Hinata were enjoyable. Of course if I had been Hinata, I wouldn't have used Massuguma to free the Rocket-dan from those thorns, but I guess she was just too nice. Seeing Satoshi's group riding bicycles at sunset looked really cool.

Zamin

Celebi is an awesome Pokemon so appearing in multiple things isn't a bad thing. It was great seeing another Celebi and I found this episode really enjoyable.

Particularly after the whole GS ball fiasco, it is nice to see Celebi in the anime.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I wasn't particularly fond of the Celebi that was shown here (mainly due to it being yet another helpless Mythical Pokemon), but this episode needed an excuse to blend in with Pokemon Ranger, so I understand why Celebi was used as the Pokemon of the Day.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Celebi is an awesome Pokemon so appearing in multiple things isn't a bad thing. It was great seeing another Celebi and I found this episode really enjoyable.

Particularly after the whole GS ball fiasco, it is nice to see Celebi in the anime.

I guess I'm more mad that Celebi was portrayed as weak when we saw that in the 4th movie too. Celebi is supposed to be a Legendary, so it should be almighty.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Honestly, I now view the Capture Styler as being sort of cheap in the anime, because unlike in the games where you need to tediously draw loops around a Pokemon, the anime's version of the device seemed too simple as shown when Hinata went around snagging multiple Pokemon without breaking a sweat.

Denko Sekka

Saw this again last week and man, the memories made me tear up. This was the 1st PUSA dub episode that I saw and Solana's mission made me so excited for Pokemon Ranger.

MockingJ

Banned

I also thought that Celebi showing up here was a good thing although it was just a way to promote Pokemon Ranger since Solana appeared here even though the game wouldn't be released until almost half a year after this episode.

Leonhart

Imagineer
MockingJ said:
I also thought that Celebi showing up here was a good thing although it was just a way to promote Pokemon Ranger since Solana appeared here even though the game wouldn't be released until almost half a year after this episode.

I am surprised that this episode foreshadowed not just Pokemon Ranger, but the Celebi mission in that game as well, yet the game wasn't released right away and took months to come out, rendering this episode semi pointless.

Evarenun

This episode was about as exciting as watching paint dry. And let me tell you, watching paint dry ain't no fun.

Meh episode. Seeing Solana was cool.