• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Green Guardian! (432)

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Heracross said:
Cycling Road? Certainly it isn't the Cycling Road - the one we saw in "The Bridge Bike Gang"?
It wasn't. The whole thing seemed to be suspended above the generic forest of woe, and the bridge itself didn't look like the one featured in the bridge bike gang ep either. :/

It was called Cycling Road though. Special thanks goes to the big banner above the entrance reading 'Cycling Road' for informing me of that [img139]http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/icons/icon14.gif[/img139]

Pokeballs

Custom Torkoal 01
hmmm that's right, the one we saw in the first season directly connected the two cities correct? This one was going through the forest of mishaps and adventure

V Faction

www.faction.com
Gravy said:
It was called Cycling Road though. Special thanks goes to the big banner above the entrance reading 'Cycling Road' for informing me of that [img139]http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/icons/icon14.gif[/img139]
I'm pretty sure you meant to say Cycring Road there Gravy.

And the episode.... well, the preview for the Bonsly episode is enjoyable at least.

JazzJazz

I doubt it's the same Cycling Road... surely, if it was, it would've been referred to by the characters or perhaps in an upcoming episode title.

PDL

disenchanted
the episode sounds pretty terrible if you ask me... it doesn't give me high hopes for the ranger game :\

Heracross

Custom User Title
Gravy said:
It wasn't. The whole thing seemed to be suspended above the generic forest of woe, and the bridge itself didn't look like the one featured in the bridge bike gang ep either. :/

Hooray for continuity.

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
It was cool to see Ash and Brock team up together. That's pretty much all I liked. As for the Ranger, what's up with her hair?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Was this episode really that lackluster? It looked really promising since it had the female Ranger and Celebi....shame.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Well, if the Zapdos episode in Johto proved anything, it's that legendary main roles cannot alone change the quality of an episode, and thus, cannot prevent it from sucking. This really should have been a two-parter to not only give Celebi a larger role, but the ranger as well. Maybe it would have flowed better if it were linked to the upcoming May time-travelling episode.

Matt Silver

Rest My Chemistry
This epi sounded off and probably was...
I like the idea of the Capture Styler being a phone as well! That says somethign about the game! Annoying PHONES!!! lol.
Anyway i liked how she used that thing. THe Linoone, The Dugtrio. Nice.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
She actually used a Dugtrio?

Too bad beyond that this sounds like an awful episode. To turn this into a fillerish episode (in fact I'll go all the way and call this a full blown filler) we had a stupid TR mech to add insult to injury.

Well, we knew it wouldn't last. Attack of the awful fillers has returned with a revengence and this three episode group which looked so good now looks so bad.

Momoko Lover

Hop, Skip, Jump!!!
I think the only thing I thought was interesting about this episode was the Capture Styler. Overall, the episode was pure crap. 4/10.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Tell me, did Ash or Brock have any recollection of 4th movie Celebi whatsoever? Or did they at least know what Celebi was? Or did Ash say "WtF iS a CeLeBi DoOdZ!?!"

And from looking at the pictures, the animation is seriously off-model in places.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
She actually used a Dugtrio?
She also uses a Diglett too, which happens to surface alongside the Dugtrio. Even so, the fact that they just appear from nowhere and just let the Ranger use them as tools is still pretty weak.

Gaiash said:
Tell me did the Ranger actually have a name?
Hinata~

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Gravy said:
Hinata eh? Cool.

I think this episode was quite good to be honest, it was more of a promotional episode but still I liked it (Let me guess, someones going to say "Well YOU would")

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
That someone is me.

English. Real honest to God English on the sign. And then Tajirian on the detour sign. Could we at least be consistant?

Jikkle

Volcano Trainer
If you thought beating up a pokemon and stuffing it in a tiny ball was wrong just wait till you see someone using a beyblade thingie and a spinning a wand to brainwash pokemon to do their bidding! :D

It was a pretty lousy episode and one you can easily afford to miss unless you want to see how stupid the whole controlling pokemon thing looks.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Where to start? ...I can't say I'm very impressed by this whole ranger business. Funny how there just happened to be pokémon randomly loitering about for her to use, eh? It would have been funny if none were available and they had to waste time looking around the forest for some.

The plot was essentially ripped-off from the fourth movie - Serebii is in a dangerous situation, teleports itself to another time, is weak from using too much energy, Satoshi-tachi nurse it back to health, it's stolen, then saved, and goes back to whenever it was in the first place. Not very original.

And "Cycling Road"... is a blasphemy. It's bad enough that the writers refuse to include anything from the original Kanto, but when they take something that actually was and completely screw it over, it's just revolting.

Honestly, Kojirou-tachi were the only part I really enjoyed in this episode. I actually chuckled when they were trapped in the vines and Soonansu popped out and squashed Musashi. They seem to have a bad time with vines, don't they? They could have used a Kabigon to help eat them away and clear the spring. Oh, wait...

And I officially love Manene now. It was hilarious when he was imitating Kojirou struggling with Sabonea.