• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Green Guardian! (432)

The plot was essentially ripped-off from the fourth movie - Serebii is in a dangerous situation, teleports itself to another time, is weak from using too much energy, Satoshi-tachi nurse it back to health, it's stolen, then saved, and goes back to whenever it was in the first place. Not very original.
Hey, at least it didn't have a temporary death this time...BTW, was there any 4th movie music used?

Heracross

Custom User Title
Pika Hikari KT said:
Hey, at least it didn't have a temporary death this time...BTW, was there any 4th movie music used?
Yes, there were two or three pieces taken from it as well.

T

Toyota Cressida

Why don't they have Brock use ****ing Forretress???????????? *angry to the max*

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
And I officially love Manene now. It was hilarious when he was imitating Kojirou struggling with Sabonea.
yeah this episode and the episode before really showed off of it's personality. Also did anyone notice that it seemed that Brock showed a genuine interest with the ranger stuff. Like how Hinata would show him the little capture stylus/ walkie talkie when doing things. Although this could be Brock just showing interest in anything that random filler person does as a job.

Geodude

Gravy said:
The way the Capture styler was put into action was pretty lame at best. I'm supposed to believe that a group of pokémon is just going to stand there and not even flinch whilst a speedy little spinning top and a beam of light surrournds them. Pffft, rubbish.
Why not? They obviously didn't sense any danger from it, they just didn't know what it was. And the gadget is probably designed so that Pokemon won't think it's dangerous or whatever...which it isn't. And we don't know much about this thing yet either, it's entirely possible that, just like a Pokeball, it isn't always 100% effective.

T

Toyota Cressida

Haunter Hunter Sohrab said:
Just wait one more week and you'll be happy.
Was Forretress in next week's preview? Sorry if it was mentioned earlier as I didn't read the whole thread.

Chris

Old Coot
Serebii said:
Ok new rule...please dont discuss the episode unless you have seen it orp ics have been released, please dont post with "This should be an interesting episode" or "I cant wait to see this" or anything like that
You mean we haven't been saying this before? >_> I thought that was part of the "No speculation talk" rule.

JazzJazz

ghost master said:
Also did anyone notice that it seemed that Brock showed a genuine interest with the ranger stuff. Like how Hinata would show him the little capture stylus/ walkie talkie when doing things. Although this could be Brock just showing interest in anything that random filler person does as a job.

I'd say it's just Brock's general interest... what would actually surprise me is if Brock actually showed some interest into the area of pokemon breeding.

Chris

Old Coot
After looking at screenshots, I have come to this conclusion.

The animators spent a lot of time fiddling with Hinata's shorts to keep them from being too short, but giving quite a bit of fanservice at the same time. >_>;

~Flareon~

BF Episode 432 - Pokémon Ranger Appears! Celebi Rescue Operation!

I have seen this Celebi episode. I was good to see Celebi in this Kanto episode.
On the path however, Pikachu senses something weird, and runs off into the forest. Ash & the gang give chase, but however they lost Pikachu & is then blocked by Hinata, the Pokemon Ranger, with her Plusle. Ash explains that he's trying to find his Pikachu, and then Hinata reports in, as her Capture Styler doubles as a cell phone apparently. Hinata allows the group to join her as well they make their way towards the vines. Already at the vines is Pikachu. As he goes through the vines, he runs past Team Rocket, who are stuck among the outgrowth.
But actually when Team Rocket's new robot almost explodes from Hinata's Plusle's thunderbolt attack, they haven't blast off yet, they want to take Celebi & Pikachu to the boss but Ash and the others said that there is no way to steal Pokemon. They refuse & settle this with a Pokemon battle as usual. Jessie & James send out Seviper & Cacnea. Brock sends out Marshtomp to join the battle as well as Ash sends in Pikachu to battle too. Jessie orders Seviper use Poison Tail & James orders Cacnea use Pin Missile but Pikachu jumps on Marshtomp's head & they dodge Seviper and Cacnea's attacks, Brock orders Marshtomp to use Mud Shot(I am not sure is Muddy Water)at Seviper first then Ash orders Pikachu to use Thunderbolt at Seviper then Iron Tail at Cacnea. Ash's Pikachu finishes Team Rocket & their Pokemons off with a Volt Tackle. And this episode ends Ash, Pikachu & the gang riding with their bikes at Cycling Road and towards Fuschia City.

Last edited:
$10 says the Hinata's shorts will become jeans when this epi reaches the US of A ._.

This episode looked good for a lot of people, but apparently it was awful(and too short). From what I read from the various reviews, it seems like a blatant rip-off of the 4th movie(I'm regurgitating information here >_>).

Some questions: Did Ash or Brock make any reference to the 4th movie Celebi? And is this episode considered a filler, or is it important because of the Ranger?

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

stu770 said:
when is it being shown in the uk
when 4kids dub it, sell the tape to a UK tv channel and they decide to air it

in otherwords, FLIPPIN AGES

we are still waiting for catch snorunt which is in late hoenn!

anyway:
good ep, loved to see celebi, Joe needs to do a character bio of Hinata (or whatever her name was) even including pokemon she used, including Linoone, Diglett and Dugtrio and the one she owns, Plusle

her thing did look alot like a bayblade though, and she is pretty damn fit (not meaning looks but she is fit in that way as well) how many characters have you seen jump from tree to tree like that?

9/10

Last edited:

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Geodude said:
Why not? They obviously didn't sense any danger from it, they just didn't know what it was. And the gadget is probably designed so that Pokemon won't think it's dangerous or whatever...which it isn't. And we don't know much about this thing yet either, it's entirely possible that, just like a Pokeball, it isn't always 100% effective.
We've seen pokémon that have been afraid of the mere sight of a human entering their domain. So logically, when a group of 4 unknown humans come along into their vast forest territory and start firing energy producing projectiles at them, they should at the very least be somewhat cautious about it. But they just sit there, totally dumbfounded by the whole thing?
Even later in the episode we see Pikachu getting irrate because an unknown woman suddenly pops up from nowhere. And even though it was protecting Celebi its still the same principal.

Its not a big deal or anything, but the way they went about it just seemed so awkward. And if its intended to foreshadow how this mechanic is going to work in the game, then I can't say I'm fond of the idea :/

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
I decided to watch the episode again and I saw something I missed the first time. Right after Dugtrio and Diglett make the hole and everyone jumps in, it was funny to hear Brock hurt himself when he landed.