• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Green Guardian! (432)

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Ah a good throwback to the 4th movie. I loved this episode a lot. Celebi is awesome.

Rommath

▲_▲
Good episode. The introduction of Solana was nice, and of course her great little Plusle. Seeing Celebi is always nice, it's a great Legendary. Glad they had Cycling Road in the episode.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Nice to see Celebii make a re-appearance, it's good to see that it's not been forgotten.

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
Awesome episode!! I have always loved episodes where there are rangers...when is the male ranger going to show up?
But alltogether this was a good episode 8/10

danparker

Well, I have seen this episode 3 years ago. It was interesting. And like so, I like Solana.

And the way Celebi uses it's large vines to prevent fire from spreading was new to me, and I find it unusual.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Celebi in Kanto and in the anime? Interesting.

I felt like I'd seen this all before somewhere.

I like how a Pokemon Ranger finally made a debut in the anime. Solana is great.

4/10

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Celebi was great. as usuall.

And i loved to see a pokemon ranger.

9/10

It was funny and cute how Pikachu was stretching his face out to entertain Celebi.

It sounded like Celebi was saying it's japanese name instead of it's dub name.

So, did Pikachu officially master Volt Tackle?

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Celebi episode at last! and a really good one but it shows that Celebi is a gentle pokemon.. Also the heal bell it used at the end was truly beautiful

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was great to see a Celebi again. It was interesting to see an actual Pokemon Ranger and see how they work in the Anime. It was cool to see Celebi create vines around it to protect itself since it was hurt and weak. It was cool to see how the Capture Styler worked in the Anime. It was cool to see Diglett, Dugtrio, and Linoone again. TR was funny when they were trapped in the vines.

30/100

Vernikova

Champion
It was nice seeing Celebi but that's pretty much all this episode had going for it. Solana is always cool to see (most Rangers are) but the plot of the episode was boring.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
I loved seeing celebi again.^-^

I also found it funny when team rocket were caught in the vines.

James just blurts out everything they were planning.
Then jessie and Meowth are like:
"Open mouth"
"Insert foot"

So true.XD

I like that little exchange.=3

I also enjoyed seeing Woobuffet popping out when they were stuck aswell making it even more tough on jessie.XD

I tend to prefer the later ranger episodes personally. However there is something oddly amusing with this episode at how long it takes to capture the Pokemon and the fact they just sit there staring into space while she does this.XP

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I enjoyed this episode, with the legendary Pokemon Celebi appearing as well as introducing the Pokemon Ranger Solana, she was pretty awesome.

NPT

Just a member
The Green Guardian!

This episode was great. I really liked Pokémon Ranger Solana, she's pretty awesome. Not to mention, she was Hot too!

It's funny when Brock grasped Solana's hands to show affection, her reaction to his flirting was priceless. XD As usual, Max pulled him away from her. It's surprising that Max and Brock knew so much about the Pokémon Rangers, considering that they haven't seen any of them before. Max knew all about the code of the Ranger, and Brock mentioned that Rangers only 'borrow' wild Pokemon with their styler, not actually put them in a Pokeball to capture them. Solana's capture technique was cool, but the capture animation sequence was long.

Seeing Celebi again was nice, it's great that Ash remebered his encounter with Celebi in Johto. It was kinda funny May asked "What is time travel?". LOL, I guess she didn't know much about time traveling.

I gotta give credits to the TPCI dub for keeping almost everything intact, I'm glad there was no silly dub jokes in this episode.

Last edited:
Really don't have much else to say other than that episodes where the gang end up meeting a legendary in a normal non-movie format are always fun episodes to watch. :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Cycling Road sure looked different from before. I screamed at Team Rocket being trapped by Celebi's vines and I thought that the Capture Styler feature looked pretty neat in the anime. In retrospect, Ash and friends shouldn't have helped free TR from those vines since it was inevitable that they'd go after Celebi, but alas. They never learn from their mistakes.

JudySpell

Banned
I didn't like the blatant Ranger advertising and Celebi was kind of boring as a victim again, but Solana was still kind of cool and I liked seeing the Cycling Road. 6.5/10