• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Green's Second Jigglypuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Apparently, Green has another Jigglypuff during the ORAS arc. Did she ever mention why she had it in the first place, or what happened to her Wigglytuff?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
The fact that this Jigglypuff is a second individual was only revealed in PokeSpedia. We know nothing about it, nor has Wigglytuff's fate been revealed.

Some people speculate that it's because Jiggly wouldn't be able to inflate properly as a Wigglytuff, but it's more likely that Yamamoto just forgot to draw Jiggly as a Wigglytuff when that chapter came out. I mean, she evolved back in FRLG, and that was almost a decade ago when this chapter came out.

I guess they didn't want to have to change the art later (or because they knew ORAS wouldn't be collected for awhile), so they came up with this explanation.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Apparently, Green has another Jigglypuff during the ORAS arc. Did she ever mention why she had it in the first place, or what happened to her Wigglytuff?
Haven't got to that chapter yet but I think that was actually revealed in either the Gold and Silver or Firered Leafgreen arc. I say this because I haven't reached to the ORAS chapter yet but I've seen this fact somewhere in the manga before.

Status
Not open for further replies.