1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Green's Second Jigglypuff

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by Nightlingbolt, May 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightlingbolt

Nightlingbolt AKA Nightlingbolt

Apparently, Green has another Jigglypuff during the ORAS arc. Did she ever mention why she had it in the first place, or what happened to her Wigglytuff?

2. lolipiece

lolipiece Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The fact that this Jigglypuff is a second individual was only revealed in PokeSpedia. We know nothing about it, nor has Wigglytuff's fate been revealed.

Some people speculate that it's because Jiggly wouldn't be able to inflate properly as a Wigglytuff, but it's more likely that Yamamoto just forgot to draw Jiggly as a Wigglytuff when that chapter came out. I mean, she evolved back in FRLG, and that was almost a decade ago when this chapter came out.

I guess they didn't want to have to change the art later (or because they knew ORAS wouldn't be collected for awhile), so they came up with this explanation.

3. shoz999

shoz999 Trainer for Fun!

Haven't got to that chapter yet but I think that was actually revealed in either the Gold and Silver or Firered Leafgreen arc. I say this because I haven't reached to the ORAS chapter yet but I've seen this fact somewhere in the manga before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.