• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Greetings and salutations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourLieinEevee

*Hands everyone cookies*

Hi everyone :) I am new to your fine forum and plan on posting a lot. I'm no stranger to love or the Pokemon fandom, as I've been around since 1999. I was on the Team Rocket HQ forums and MSN groups/chatrooms. I returned to Pokemon about two years ago.

My favorite Pokemon are Eevee, Piplup and Meowth. I have a 3DS and will eventually add my friend code to my profile so we can trade/battle.

My favorite characters are... Team Rocket! Also Misty. I'm a huge Rocketshipper!

*Bows*

Thanks again for putting up with me.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Welcome to Serebii!

Status
Not open for further replies.