• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Greetings from a reformed fan!

GingerDixie

Hopes and Dreams
Howdy there everyone! Thought I'd give this whole forum thing a try for the first time in a while!

Name's Ginger, and I'm a big, 19-year-old nerd from Florida. I'm active in several fandoms online, but Pokemon is one that's recently been revived for me (technically I've been a fan since I was little, but I haven't done anything relating to it online at all, because I lost interest around the time I became active on the net), mostly thanks to the X and Y release. While I don't have a 3DS (not yet at least), I do want to join in the excitement, and I'm currently reorganizing my battle style so that I can eventually battle competitively online once I do get one!

I mostly do fanfiction and roleplay (both of which I will post here shortly because I have a couple ideas to share with the public), I occasionally do art, and I am beginning to take up the hobby of cosplay. I have Skype and Tumblr, though if you're interested you're going to have to ask me in private, as I really don't want to post them in public.

I don't really have anything else to say! Don't be afraid to talk to me, I don't bite!

TrainerTerry

Welcome :). Glad you got interested again, you picked a good time!

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Hey there!
Welcome back to the fandom, and welcome to the forums.
Have fun!

Jordi

Welcome to Serebiiforums, glad to see people getting back into it.