• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Greetings from Uber Sonata

Uber Sonata

Ruler of Uberland
Greetings and salutations! I have recently landed my ship onto the region known as the Serebii.net Forums, and wish to establish myself amongst your community. I originally come from the Land of Uber, my homeland, but have also touched base at the Atari Forums in the Godzilla section. I am hoping to make many friends here, and perhaps do things such as battling as well. I have played many of the Pokemon games, ever since the first generation with Red, Blue, and Yellow.

I also wish to enjoy some nice role-playing. As well as reading fan fiction, and perhaps place one of my own on this site. Unfortunately, I have not worked on it in a year, but hopefully I can continue working on it soon.

Now I probably might not use smilies much after this, so I'll use them to showcase some of my favorite Pokemon.
;461;;215;;206;;026;;475;;211;;464;;057;;105;;034;;094;;142;;151;;063;;243;;015;;149;;224;;392;;005;;487;;241;;047;;373;;421;

Just so you know, I won't be talking like the top part a lot.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Welcome to the forums - hope you enjoy them, and another fanficcer is always cool to have. =)

Mallymkun

A lady who's sure
The awesome simlies only exist here to taunt us and say "Ha, we're really cool, but you can't use us as much as you like because that'd be SPAM." Welcome to SPPf, even though I'm quite new as well. :)

Uber Sonata

Ruler of Uberland
Alright, just wondering. If the Celebi is normal, you're a male, and if it's shiny, you're saying it's female? I'm not entirely sure how it works.

you mean the Celebi next to your username? it says when someone is online or offline
Red=offline
Green=online

and Welcome i am pupintheturd
fan fiction and such is down
ENJOY

Sapphire Kirby

Evaluation time!
Welcome to the forums, Uber Sonata. I'm Sapphire Kirby of NeverUsed Dream Land. As a new member, please read the rules and respect others. If you have any questions, check the FAQs. We hope you have a great time here.