• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Greetings! I'm Azygos :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azygos

Hello everyone!

I've been creeping around the forum for a while and decided to join you guys!
I'm a Portuguese med student who happens to be addicted to Pokémon...

The first game I played was Pokémon Diamond, which hooked me up to the Pokémon world. Then I had to buy Pokémon Platinum, which I loved as well!

Some time after that I had to stop playing for a while because of school... But then I decided to get Pokémon Black 2, which re-ignited the flame I had :)

Now here I am, looking forward to know a lot more about Pokémon and hopefully give my contribution to everyone!

Thank you!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Eh, though you would have had a Zygarde avatar. You know, Azygos.

Moving on, have a good time, and remember to respect the moderators and admins.

Tuoko

Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your time here.~

I remember playing Black 2... That was fun. I'm guessing your favorite is Staraptor?

Azygos

My favourite is Dialga, as it was the Pokémon on the cover of the first game I played ^^
But for my avatar I went with shiny Starraptor just because I love bird Pokémon...

About Black 2, I'm thinking of getting another Gen V game so I can trade Pokémon between them (I have some Pokémon which need to evolve and a Pokédex to fill)... But I'd love to play a Gen VI game as well, so I don't know what to do. Maybe someone can help me with that?

Azygos is the name of an important vein in the body, by the way xD (I know, I'm a nerd)

Thank you guys ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.