• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Greetings, just joined the Serebi Community

Greetings, just arrived at the community.

I used Serebi's features on many occations for research, but never jointed the community, I always set it off for another day. Days turned to weeks, and now almost a year.

Short intro - been Pokemon fan since 1998, and I personally love Unova, and their Pokemon the most. Liepard and Watchog are my #1 favorites, can't seem to put them higher or lower.

I'm 27 years old, I live in Seattle, but I would make myself comfortable as a Castelia City citizen. Fluent in both English and Spanish, my family is from Mexico.

I enjoy watching football (I hate the term 'soccer' doesn't sound right to me), I like Rock and Metal music.

I collect lots of Pokemon merchendise - plushies, cards, movies, games (I have 4 - Pearl, Soul Silver, White, & Black2), figurines, and anything I can find.

BlazingCharizard39

Torrent of Awesome
Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here.