1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings, just joined the Serebi Community

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by LiepardTrainer, Mar 2, 2013.

1. LiepardTrainer

LiepardTrainer *mreow*

Greetings, just arrived at the community.

I used Serebi's features on many occations for research, but never jointed the community, I always set it off for another day. Days turned to weeks, and now almost a year.

Short intro - been Pokemon fan since 1998, and I personally love Unova, and their Pokemon the most. Liepard and Watchog are my #1 favorites, can't seem to put them higher or lower.

I'm 27 years old, I live in Seattle, but I would make myself comfortable as a Castelia City citizen. Fluent in both English and Spanish, my family is from Mexico.

I enjoy watching football (I hate the term 'soccer' doesn't sound right to me), I like Rock and Metal music.

I collect lots of Pokemon merchendise - plushies, cards, movies, games (I have 4 - Pearl, Soul Silver, White, & Black2), figurines, and anything I can find.

2. Welcome! If you want to, vm, pm or send me a fr, feel free!

3. BlazingCharizard39

BlazingCharizard39 Torrent of Awesome

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here.