• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Greetings, people of the Internet!

Hi everyone! :)
I'm Buster and have been a Pokémon fan since kindergarten, when I got a Base Set Weedle from a friend. I traded (like all the cool, older kids did :p ) my Weedle for his Charmander, and then it was on...

So yeah, I grew up with Pokémon, as many others here did too I guess, and collected cards, watched the series and played the video games. Later, I started playing the TCG game, where I actually got 3rd place in the Nationals with my Polistall deck (what a hipster, using Politoed before it was cool :rolleyes: ).

Today, however, I'm mostly into the Pokémon video games, dipping my feet into the competitive arena too (mostly for fun, not stupendously concerned about flawless IVs, as long as they are somewhat decent).

And in case you wondered about my join date; I completely forgot about the account that I had made here for quite some time ago. Today, I decided to try getting myself a DW Poliwag (which I managed to do rather quickly, thanks to a kind user named Keera), and just before my mouse hit the "Register" button, I thought that "Meh, it can't hurt to at least check if I have made an account here earlier", and indeed I had! :D

Well, that's something about me, and you can just fire off a question or two if there's something you wonder about. Fear not, I don't bite ( I only crunch :p Just kidding).
I hope I'll make some friends here with some fellow Pokémon enthusiasts and discuss Pokémon with all of you! :)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Hello and Welcome!

Keera

Eeveelution Fanatic
Welcome to the forums!! :D

And thank YOU very much for the Togepi. I was dying for one~
Enjoy your Poliwag :3

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
I always like people like you. There's just a certain glow about you that I like. Glad to see ya here. Call me Doggie. If ya have any questions or want to battle or trade or something, let me know. Welcome!

LeafytheLeafeon

★☆Shiny Hunting☆★
Welcome to Serebii! Have fun here, and I'm sure we will be glad to help you out in the forums.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!
I'm looking forward to my stay here already. :)

Keera: Thanks, great to know the Togepi is getting a good home! Better than "Box 7", haha. :D

Doggiedoggie: That's nice to hear, Doggie. ;) I'm sure we'll have a few battles and trades in the near future. :)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Welcome other guy from the internet!
I am from the future!

Codeepfly

MyCaruba
Well I do say welcome to these forums. You will meet many other like minded individuals and make great friends here. I'm codeepfly. Nice to meet you.