• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Greetings, SPPF

Razor Wind

The Heartless Absol
Hi SPPF! I'm Razor Wind, I've joined SPPF a really long time ago, but was really inactive until recently. Since I'm back, I might as well make an introductory thread for myself. :L

I, sadly, can't do competitive battling for 2 reasons:

1- I am not really familiar with the metagame for 6th Gen. I used to be good at competitive battling back when 4th and 5th Gens were a hot potato. But now that X and Y were released , for reasons unknown, I feel like I've been losing my connections with competitive battling.

2- I don't really feel like spending my time breeding and EV training. I had all these leisure time back in 4th and 5th Gen. Probably due to my increasingly busy schedule at school, I've been neglecting competitive gradually and eventually stopped completely.

Due to these two reasons, I feel kinda left out from SPPF to be honest, since this place focuses on Competitive Battling the most. But still, I am quite active at the Fan Fiction section of this forum and I enjoy reading others' FanFics when I have the time. I am currently also writing my first very own FanFic now. If you are interested, kindly click the link in my Sig to read it.

So, um... If any of you are interested in chatting with me or being my friend here, kindly send me a PM/VM, thank you and cheers. :D

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Welcome to serebii! Hope you have fun here.

A lot of people use pokemon showdown on the internet to do comp battles, you dont need to ev train or iv train. you should check it out it help alot. You could also fine people willing to give you 5 iv bred pokes for free or just trade with people to get the pokes to do comp. There are many other things to do than just comp you should explore sppf more.

Razor Wind

The Heartless Absol
DarkLucario: I'm more than willing to check out those community. But whenever I approach there, for example, RMTs, I freak out because people, in my honest opinion, look too professional in Comp Battling. Me, being a novice now, have almost forgotten everything about Comp Battling and those threads look kind of deep to me. But still, I will find time to check more of these out.

NaotoShirogane: The Detective Prince <3 I am a huge Persona 3 and 4 fan so I guess it's cool to meet someone with a similar interest as myself. Anyway, I am familiar with Showdown. I go there most of the time to get beaten because I have no idea what was going on. xD Can't blame me tbh, my skills have been rusty. I understand that there's still stones unturned for me, but to be honest, I kinda fear going to new places in this forum. Like I said, the only place I am really familiar with is the FanFic forum. Perhaps I shall consider joining a Guild to help me in my Comp Battling.

Anyway, I thank both of you sincerely for replying. :D

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
DarkLucario: I'm more than willing to check out those community. But whenever I approach there, for example, RMTs, I freak out because people, in my honest opinion, look too professional in Comp Battling. Me, being a novice now, have almost forgotten everything about Comp Battling and those threads look kind of deep to me. But still, I will find time to check more of these out.

NaotoShirogane: The Detective Prince <3 I am a huge Persona 3 and 4 fan so I guess it's cool to meet someone with a similar interest as myself. Anyway, I am familiar with Showdown. I go there most of the time to get beaten because I have no idea what was going on. xD Can't blame me tbh, my skills have been rusty. I understand that there's still stones unturned for me, but to be honest, I kinda fear going to new places in this forum. Like I said, the only place I am really familiar with is the FanFic forum. Perhaps I shall consider joining a Guild to help me in my Comp Battling.

Anyway, I thank both of you sincerely for replying. :D

Yeah I am in A guild now helping people like yourself get into comp and people even help on wifi giving pokes out. So yeah take a look at some guilds it will help you a lot.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.