• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Greetings to all here in Serebii! :)

The Lone Renegade

British Blueblood
Well, hello there!
I'm The Lone Renegade, but you may call me either TLR or Nick.
I've been a Pokemon fan for 12 long years now and I'm loving it! :)
I come here from the mystical land of PokeBay, hence why some of you may recognise me already.
I live in the beautiful land of New Zealand. I've been here for 4 years but I am Welsh, through and through, and I am 15 years old.
In terms of Pokemon, I love to trade rare Pokemon, I'm a competitive battler, I love using various Pokemon, mostly Salamence, Excadrill, Slaking, Crobat and Garchomp. My favorite type is Dragon and my least favourite is Poison.
The reason I've come here, is because I'd like to be a part of a bigger community than PokeBay has to further my battling skills. Plus I've come to make new friends and have a change of scenery.

So that's basically a bit about me, if you'd like to know more please go ahead and ask me! :)

Thanks!

TLR :D

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to the Serebii madhouse.

I'm Snove, nice to meet you :)

If you need a hand with anything feel free to message me.

Colt45

Cobalt
Nice to meet you, Renegade. :)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me about them. :)