• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Greetings to all Pokémon fans!

Miraidon

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Hey everyone!

I'm Miraidon and I've been a Pokémon fan and avid player since I was very young. I mostly dabble in competitive Pokémon, but I've played many spin-off games as well. Soul Silver is my favorite main game and PMD Explorers of Time is my favorite spin-off game. My favorite Pokémon is Gengar, but I absolutely LOVE Miraidon too! Obviously can't wait to play Scarlet and Violet.

I will try to shoot for the Pokémon World Championships VGC in 2023. Hopefully I can share my journey with whoever is interested here. Aside from that, I'm looking forward to meeting you all and to engage in discussions here. :)

Cheers!
Miraidon