• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Greetings.

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
Hello all,

I am Falthor, the supposed "new" member of these forums. Well, might I first add that this forum is very nice and I hope I can be a great contributor here and I hope I stay for a while. I am very creative and a HUGE Fanfiction writer, so expect some of my works on this forum very soon. I "lurve" to role-play and I am a huge fan of both Pokémon (not the anime - the anime is very subpar), and the Nickelodean show Avatar: The Last Airbender. It is a great show that should not be missed. I just cannot wait for season three to begin.

Those of you may know me as Falthor on The Cave of Dragonflies, Zephyr Island RPG, Pokémon Acanthite's forums, or the Pokémon Legacy RPG, each of which are Pokémon-related. Yes, I do have a lot of time on my hands. Anyway, I hope I'll be a major part of this forum, and I hope everyone welcomes me accordingly.

So, hiya! :3

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
I believe that the third season is to be in the early months of 2007, falling sometime between January and March, although I am unsure.

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
IT would seem that we share interests. Welcome.

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
Man, what's with the short "Hello"s? I've been here before, and I've noticed that small talk developed here with these threads, and now, they're basically frowned upon. I have no clue what's going on here. Mind explaining this to me a bit?

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
Now it is considered SPAM? That is "Wow"-worthy. Anyway, thank you for the welcoming and I hope, after a ton of account-deletions and laziness, and my forgetfulness, I can stay in this forum. Yep, I am a veteran member. Ever since my first account in July of 2004.

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
Locke: A ton...I even forgot some of them, to be honest with you. XD

totallylost: Thanks. I'll be sure to have a good time here.

YellowHat

The Anticool
Hey. Well, seeing as you've been, here before, you probably don't have to many questions, so I'm just gonna say, "Hi, "newbie"! Welcome to the forums, If you want to be friends, I'll gladly obligue*. Drop me a PM if you have the time."

*probably spelled completly and utterly wrong, and quite possibly not the correct term to have used in this particular sentence, but oh well

Sammi

Banned
Hellah! Hopefully you have a good time here. Since you joined in July, I think you know the rules and such, whatever-ish stuff. Make sure you will follow them, or I shall be sad. XDD

You may not know how many terrible n00bs post rule breaking fics that use smileys instead of text! *Trembles*

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
Good. You seem smart. Welcomes.

- Your friendly neighboorhood Crash Bandicoot and Led Zeppelin fan, Darrill.