• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

greetings

zeussy

darkness and thunder
hello everyone ,, well I have had diamond for a whole year and a month but never been had wifi connection so have only ever been able to use my gba games and pearl and thus have had a rather sheltered view of how difficult battling can be ,,,suffice to say when i was at a friends house who had wifi my best team was completely obliterated my by a baton passing ninjask , then a tyranitar :(...anyways I'm moving to a wifi area soon and am building a proper ev'd and iv'd team ready for it :)...until then tho Im looking for new things to do and talk about and so came here... and thats about it . hello everybody :D

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Greeting, i hope you enjoy the forums.

pidge14

Head Case
welcome to serebii. good to meet ya :] when are you gonna be all moved in?