1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by CyanFox27, Oct 25, 2008.

1. CyanFox27

CyanFox27 Member

I've been lurking around here for a while now, and decided to join just a moment ago.

I'm Cyan. I'm a college student who's been a fan of the Pokemon games since they first came over here and just recently got back into them (having been deemed 'too old' and thus forbidden from going near the GBA Pokemon games by my father back in the day) after picking up Pearl at GSU's resident video game shop. My personal favorites have to be Jolteon, Sneasel, Cloyster, and Roserade...and I still can't believe there's 493 species of Pokemon out there. I seem to have fallen behind...

In addition to that, I'm also an avid reader, semi-competent writer and fascinated by politics and sociology. I am also adept at finding ways to weasel out of doing my Bio homework (such as now), which isn't a good characteristic in an Honors student.

Anyway, I am pleased to be here and I hope to see you around! Au revoir!

2. fhqwhgads

fhqwhgads _____________

Over here? Where exactly do you live? Europe?

Welcome, though.

3. CyanFox27

CyanFox27 Member

Whoa, sorry about that. Actually, I live in Georgia, one of the southernmost cities, to be exact. I wish I lived in Europe...

I apologize for that. And thanks for the welcome. :)

4. Littlemyuu

Littlemyuu Orig. Solar-Sceptile

Hi welcome to the forums ^-^/
    i hope you enjoy your stay here!

5. RayRay

RayRay asillywonderfulman

Welcome! Hope you have a good time here, and read ze rules :)

6. Mr. Joker

Mr. Joker keep calm & carry on

Hay hay hay

welcome!!! Read ze rules!!! Also I hope you arnt one of those people who go on to the forums posts 1-6 times and quits!!!

7. CyanFox27

CyanFox27 Member

I read them quite thoroughly, don't worry.

And I do plan on sticking around. The only times I leave websites are when I get fed up with the general community or grow bored of it, and I don't see that happening. Don't worry.