• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Greetings

CyanFox27

I've been lurking around here for a while now, and decided to join just a moment ago.

I'm Cyan. I'm a college student who's been a fan of the Pokemon games since they first came over here and just recently got back into them (having been deemed 'too old' and thus forbidden from going near the GBA Pokemon games by my father back in the day) after picking up Pearl at GSU's resident video game shop. My personal favorites have to be Jolteon, Sneasel, Cloyster, and Roserade...and I still can't believe there's 493 species of Pokemon out there. I seem to have fallen behind...

In addition to that, I'm also an avid reader, semi-competent writer and fascinated by politics and sociology. I am also adept at finding ways to weasel out of doing my Bio homework (such as now), which isn't a good characteristic in an Honors student.

Anyway, I am pleased to be here and I hope to see you around! Au revoir!

CyanFox27

Whoa, sorry about that. Actually, I live in Georgia, one of the southernmost cities, to be exact. I wish I lived in Europe...

I apologize for that. And thanks for the welcome. :)

Littlemyuu

Hi welcome to the forums ^-^/
i hope you enjoy your stay here!

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
Welcome! Hope you have a good time here, and read ze rules :)

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Hay hay hay

welcome!!! Read ze rules!!! Also I hope you arnt one of those people who go on to the forums posts 1-6 times and quits!!!

CyanFox27

Hay hay hay

welcome!!! Read ze rules!!! Also I hope you arnt one of those people who go on to the forums posts 1-6 times and quits!!!
I read them quite thoroughly, don't worry.

And I do plan on sticking around. The only times I leave websites are when I get fed up with the general community or grow bored of it, and I don't see that happening. Don't worry.