• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Greetings!

Laevateinn

Ghost-Type Trainer
Hello, new here.

I've been watching this forum for a while and I've felt unsure about joining (considering that I'm somebody who writes fan-fiction) because of experiences in the past. I'm somebody who has Autism (Asperger's Syndrome) and I'm a little nervous about posting.

If you're unsure about Autism, then look at my siggy for more info, I've put some text that might help you understand a little better.

Hope to be welcome here! :3

Sapphire Kirby

Evaluation time!
Hello, and welcome to the forums Laevateinn. You have no need to worry about your autism; I have Asperger's too. I even heard there is a social group on the site for those with autism and that has a whole lot of members, so you don't need to feel alone.

Anyway, as a new member it is very important that you read and follow the rules. A lot of new members do not even both to read the rules and make threads in the wrong section as a result. I'm not trying to imply that you are one of those people; I saw this sort of stuff to all the new members.

We hope that you have a great time here and have fun!

Last edited:

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Hi Laevateinn!

You shouldn't need to worry about your posts, as I have heard there is a portion of members with autism too. There are a few members who love to go around criticizing people, stay away from them and you will be fine.

Laevateinn

Ghost-Type Trainer
Sapphire Kirby-Don't worry, I know the rules fairly well, good to know that I'm not alone here, too.

Mr. E Goods-Thanks for the tip, I appreciate helpful members (that goes for you as well Sapphire Kirby). I'm just nervous because I've seen some stories get grilled here, so hopefully it won't happened to me.