• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Greetings;

bazinga

Hey there, guys.

Thought I'd finally make an account on here after using this site on and off for a few years.

Also helps that I finally have a decent wi-fi connection through my 3DS in order to battle/trade :3

I'm Kryssi and I've been a fan of Pokemon for going on 13 years now, hopefully I'll talk to you all in bits and pieces.

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
Hey and welcome to the forums

I hope you have fun and enjoy your time here.

If you want to be friends just let me know.

I too have been a Pokemon fan for many years. Since before Red and Blue came out :)

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Welcome to the Serebii.net forums! We hope you enjoy your time here, and we look forward to seeing you post! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I'll be glad to help you!

bazinga

Thanks to the both of you :3

Hopefully I'll be using this forum a lot, as I'm getting back into playing Black almost all the time now when I'm not working... well, that and Skyrim, Sims 3 and Pokemon Rumble Blast.

Btw; How many people can you add to your PalPad? I've only got 2 people currently and I'm trying to get a few more and to trade with, too. Dying to get a Zorua as I've missed out on getting the special Celebi event that was in the UK last year :(

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Let's see... I think you can get 4 groups of 8 people, so that's about 32 people that you can register (speaking of which, thanks for reminding me I have to clean my Friend Codes out a little bit for people I don't trade with anymore).

EDIT: You can't get the Zorua unless you receive it to your game via the Relocator. I have some Zorua's up for trade if you're interested.

bazinga

Thanks for clearing that up for me! I forgot about this place in order to get FC codes, I was checking places like Yahoo! ask, silly me! I may have to delete one person I have on there actually...

The Zorua event on B/W has to have a Zorua using the Relocator, right? That would be amazing if you could trade me a Zorua, is there any Pokemon you're needing at all?

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
Hi. Welcome to the forums. If you want a friend or just a chat send me a message. I'd be glad to help in any way I can
o(^▽^)o

bazinga

It's so nice how friendly you all are :) Quite a breath of fresh air tbh.

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
Yeah almost all the people on these forums are pretty cool.

And I just realized where your username came from: The Big Bang Theory right? If so, I really like watching that show. It's hilarious :)

bazinga

:p There's a few places on the web where I joined the forum and the people on there weren't so inviting as you guys are.

EDIT: And why yes it is, I love the show and it's actually the first thing that came to mind when making a username :p

Larry

Welcome to SPPF! Hope you have fun here and stay active.
If you need help with anything just let me know.

Shiny Zek

Triforce of Wisdom
Welcome to SPPf! Hope you have a great time on the forums! If there's anything you need help with or just want a friend, you have my number (or name. I mean, if you click on my name you can contact me. FORGET IT)

-Shiny Zek

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
Welcome to Serebii's forums! I hope you enjoy your time on. If you need anything don't be afraid to ask!

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.