1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings!

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by MileniaKitsune, Feb 4, 2013.

1. MileniaKitsune

MileniaKitsune Tropical Trickster

Hello everyone! I'm "new" as in haven't used Serebii forums in a very long time due to never being able to get my old account back (my old email never worked again so I was never able to recover the password). It's been years so I thought "why not?" a fresh start will be nice anyways (specially with gen 6 around the corner). But anyways, I love Pokemon from all gens with my favourite being Eevee. You can see my tops in my sig. Nice meeting you!

2. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

hello here! I'm PPL :3

I like Eevee too, but my favourite Eveelutoon is Jolteon, nya~

3. Ditto B1tch

Ditto B1tch Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome! I like Eevee too, but my favorite Eveelution is Umbreon.

4. Sid87

Sid87 I love shiny pokemon

Oh, we're talking Eeveelutions, eh?

Well, my top three would be Espeon, Umbreon, and Glaceon. From those three, Glaceon is the most underrated, so I'll go with her. She's got great SpAtk and good defenses, too.

5. MileniaKitsune

MileniaKitsune Tropical Trickster

Oh yes, Jolteon is my top Eeveelu too! Then it's Vaporeon and Leafeon. But if there is a new Ghost type he might replace as my top fav X3

6. WinterStarlight

WinterStarlight Let us eat!

Welcome, or should I say welcome back? Anyways, welcome~! =D

Eevees are pretty epic and a ghost type eeveelution would be really amazing! For me, Glaceon takes my top favorite, but I remember loving Vaporeon to the ends of the earth for years~ x3

Well, welcome for the third time in this post, and I hope you like it here once again~