• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Greetings

gofishyfish

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey there, I'm gofishyfish. Long time Pokemon fan, and long time Serebii user too (thanks a bunch btw, your site has saved my butt a ton of times while playing through the games).

I had noticed the forums before, poked around in here a few times, then didn't join. Didn't really see much benefit to it I guess. That is, until a friend convinced me to. I'm also on Wattpad (I enjoy writing even though I'm not all that great at it), and a user there (also a user here) told me to give here a try since the Pokemon community on Wattpad is kinda small. So, thinking I might be able to get more out of the fanfic writing experience, I came here. So yeah, hi, how's it going? Any other questions for me?

Welcome! Man, I remember coming to this server when I was 12 and in 6th grade now I'm in my last year of high school going off to university.

Dude, this place helped me find some very nice people which brought me to other kinds of connections I still have to this day.

Don't ever be too scared to talk to these people or to make a change.

Best of luck to you and may your Serebii days be ever so blissful ♥

Welcome to the forums! As a fellow writer who tried just a lil bit of Wattpad before moving on to the Serebii fanfiction section (don’t remind me of my Wattpad days ;_;) I can say that the fanfic here is great, and the reviewers here are even better. I hope you have a blast during your time here!

gofishyfish

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks for the warm welcome! I can tell I'm going to like it here already. I'm in college right now (studying mechanical engineering), so yeah, nice to know there's others around my age here.

And that's also good to know about the fanfic section here. I write to get reviews (because I really want to grow as a writer and get better). Wattpad is either so dead or really active, and it's only really busy if you're a popular account....which I'm not. So no one ever drops comments or reviews. It gets old quickly.

Last edited: