1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Greevil or Evice?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Silent Conversation, Apr 28, 2006.

?

Who do you find more evil?

1. Evice

44 vote(s)
    44.0%
  2. Greevil

56 vote(s)
    56.0%
  1. Armored Zangoose

Armored Zangoose Well-Known Member

Evice, because he was less expected, and he was more poweful. Greevil was a regular human while Evice could fly.

2. EmiiLava

EmiiLava Joltik Queen <3

Greevil 4 sure! Evice looks like a dark posessed clown that haunts your deepest darkest trenches in the crevises of your mind and soul....*shiver goes down spine*... clowns scare me...

3. T.W.I.

T.W.I. Undercover Rocket

Greevil for sure. Mini Buddha ftw.

4. Forretress Fan

Forretress Fan Let's Go

Greevil indeed, he totally creeped me out and even though I saw through his ploy immediately, his idea was creative.

5. Skydra

Skydra Well-Known Member

Greevil is a flipping (meant literally) midget. Way cooler, although Evice had a better team.

6. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

I think Greevil is more evil

7. sceptile33

sceptile33 Well-Known Member

I find an old guy who looks like a clown with spiky hair who's going to eat your soul scarier than a rich midget. I'll go with Evice.

8. TM0verlord

TM0verlord PSN ID is on sig

Evice because I never expected him to be the main antagonist and was truly more evil than Greevil with the spiky hair and the clown look.

9. Greevil. Creepy flipping eyes and animation is creepy.

10. DarkLink3

DarkLink3 Banned

tbh. I think it's Evice. he's REALLY creepy. I'm afraid of Clowns.. but Greevil is weird too.. lol

11. Blue Astra

Blue Astra Icy blue

In my opinion, Evice. When he transforms in the last battle from this nice chubby mayor to a floating freak with spiky hair and black eyes and evil smile... brrr... Saw nightmares that night.

I found Greevil funny (although he was the real boss of Cipher and the fact he made an almost unpurifiable Shadow Pokemon) with all this "No! The unbeatable XD001! How could you snag the unbeatable XD001 with a Masterball!" stuff and the way Michael looked serene at this outburst.