• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Greevil or Evice?

Who do you find more evil?

• Evice

Votes: 44 44.0%
  • Greevil

Votes: 56 56.0%

• Total voters
I voted for Greevil.
Evice was comically evil while Greevil was actually evil.

Zibdas

not bad
I voted for Greevil.
Evice was comically evil while Greevil was actually evil.

But if you want evil evil, there's CoD or somethig for ya. Besides, who doesn't love a bouncing fat old man?

Zibdas

not bad
Evice, because, to my knowledge, he never sees the error of his ways. Greevil reforms at the end of Gale of Darkness, Evice does no such thing if I remember correctly.

He gets arrested, after being nearly killed by a certain legendary bird of FIYAH so as far as we know, he doesn't reform...

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I feel there is a lot of symbolism in the Orre games. Before I answer the question, let me explain how I see it.

Nascour and Evice both are symbolized by the shadow Pokemon they own.
Nascour- Like Metagross, Nascour is highly intelligent. He is the false ruler, but he has four combined minds to work with: Miror. B, Dakim, Venus, and Ein. (Gonzap was basically running a fool’s errand, and therefore isn’t part of this group.) As the pseudo-ruler of Cipher, he controls everything with an iron fist.

Evice- Evice is a power hungry mayor and the ruler of the Cipher syndicate in Pokemon Colosseum. Evice has the power to do what he wants, but he is hungers for more. He is similar to Tyranitar in that fashion.

Pokemon XD seemed to be a follow up for Pokemon Colosseum in more ways than just being a sequel. Evice was the next short old guy to be the bad guy, and the game characters themselves have anticipated it. However, the real spoiler is the standing of his two sons, Ardos and Eldes. Ardos was a devil while Eldes was the angel. Ardos wanted to do harm and annihilate the opponent, while Eldes wanted to do the right thing and turn themselves in.

I say Evice. A lot of the reason is because of Greevil’s possible guidance from Ardos. Evice knew what he wanted; Greevil was set on a path (perhaps).

Maybe I am over analyzing the whole thing, but I find it more fun that way.

Swagmander

I guess Evice is arguably more evil, but I said Greevil is more evil because he has the word right in his name. Plus, once you make the connection that Evice looks like Dr. Eggman/Robotnik from the Sonic games, you can't take him very seriously anymore.

Nebbio

NINJA!
I think Evice was a bit unexpected. I remeber thinking; "What's fatty doing here... OMG!"

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Evice, because it was a really-out-of-nowhere plot twist for me.

He's Dr. Eggman's younger, psycho, levitating, clown of crazy apprentice.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I never liked Evice much, but Greevil was always my least favorite of the two. I just didn't like the way he looked. Something about him seemed really creepy, and I haven't grown to appreciate him at all, which is weird since I usually always find something positive to say about even the villainous characters. He's just pure evil.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I have always found Greevil to be more evil.
I've just always found it difficult to take Evice seriously as a villain, with the way he jumps up and down in battle. :p