• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gregory Horror Show

Anzua2

For the sake of being different, this is a thread based on a little-known CGI animated series from Japan made in 1999.

Discuss.

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
errr... Can you explain to me what it's about? I'm to lazy to look it myself

thanks =D

Anzua2

In other news, I just finished a can of grape soda.

Your grape soda is insignificant. It has no place here.

errr... Can you explain to me what it's about? I'm to lazy to look it myself

thanks =D

It was a crapload (really, three DVDs worth) of shorts about human mentality and other crap. Two seasons follow first-person narratives of guests of Gregory's (titular antagonist/prick) hotel. Weird, but slightly funny at times. Also, there was a spin-off season that wasn't about the hotel, but horror in general.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oQP3lRgabg&feature=related

HK

Radiance of Shadows
This series has animation somewhat similar to Gankutsuou, right?

No real interest, though, since the story is apparently a mess.