• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

grem is now a proud parent

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Sailor Satun*~

*~*Water Prince*~*
Awww...he's soo cute! Congrats. When will you start teaching him on Pokemon?

Dragon_Reborn

Congratulations Grem and his girlfriend!

I'm sure you both will make excellent parents in raising little James/Jamie.He is so cute.

~Yankovic_Owns~

Everybody Polkamon!
My sincerest congrats for you and ya baby. Life shall probably be more hectic for you now, but don't worry. Millions of people are enduring the stress of dirty diapers, tantrums, bad day care service, the works.

With that said, I hope you have a jolly good time! :p

Leon

Congratulations Grem, hope you and your girlfriend have a wonderful time raising the kid, and learning not to have another one haha. All the best, Leon.

Cenzo

Red: True Master
Congratulations! I hope your family is always happy!

Bulk

Do mods get maternity leave?

Congratulations.

DarkfireAbsol

FC0903-0219-8673
congrat's dude being aparent can be hard i know because i am a kid :p anyway good luck with your famaly i know how tough it can be (my sister had three kid's) just dont give up and everythime you are woken up by the distresed cry's of your child just think of how happy you will be to have them and how much joy they bring every time they smile.

Neo Mario

How'd these get here
you know I read an article that said new parents spend more money on diapers then on food and bills combined

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I envy you.

DarkfireAbsol

FC0903-0219-8673
here is a trick when he turnes two years old, meshure his height then double it that will be his final height when he is an adult my brother was 6'7 when mom did it and he is!!! it also worked for my sister and me. it has infact never failed. just a fun little thing to do!!!.

oh and the diaper thing that dosent supruse me at all XD.

NES

Flip me to the side!
Congratulations Grem, i like when a baby is born, congratulations again!.

Dark Dranzer

Congratulations on the new arrival grem!! :D

KEEP IT AWAY FROM ALL KIN OF GOOSES!!!!!
their dangerous :p

Status
Not open for further replies.