• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

grem is now a proud parent

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkBlaizeken

Long time no see
Oh wow. My baby bro was born on the fifth of april. Awwwwwwwww the baby is soooooo cute!!! Congrats.

I go all gooey over babies. Congrats!!! And say hello to the proud mum 4 me. 6 lbs aint that bad. Average weight.

Awwww congrats!!

Raos

Rawr
Congrats! Have fun with fatherhood :)

DaMike52

Banned
Congadulations man.

itsme

(ノ@皿@)ノ ~ lolwut?
Congratulations. I wonder if there are anyother dads on serebiiforums?

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
Are you being serious here Grem?

Grem, hows yer parents been now James actually about? Curious cus I know most of my family tried to disown me and the parent at the time. I do remember you said they took it well but since he's actually born, been wodnering a bit and such :)

Sandra

mrmimeykai

*** breath
Am I the only one who doesn't care?

I mean seriously, you've brought another f*cking screwed up nerd into this world. IT'S GONNA COST YOU A FORTUNE TO FEED & CLOTHE THE LITTLE SH*T. and the worst part is after your girlfriend dumps your sorry *** the kid is gonna turn 13 and hate you ***.

seriously... Shut the f*ck up.

oh jesus I just saw the photo. what a f*cking ugly thing.
oh my god that is gonna get seriously bullied at school

Status
Not open for further replies.