• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

grem is now a proud parent

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
That's nice...
:rolleyes:

Get over yourselves... The internet is filled with gits (just like real life then ;))

Hope everything goes OK Grem...

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
i hope the baby is autistic

I have high-functioning autism. Go me.

Well, a lot's happened since last I was here, so a few things to say before I throw my two cents into the post-birth barrel.

1) Congratulations, James is adorable and I'm sure you're taking the challenge of fatherhood with gusto.

2) Ouch...sorry about the break-up. Hopefully both father and son will plough on anyway.

3) mrmimeykai; shut up already! Your trolling is going to cost you in the end. You already had an infraction, and I've heard your name three times now negatively.

So to summarise: good luck with fatherhood, keep going and love James as though you'll never let him go.

Maxim

Beyond repair
Stop the cute words.

It happened because it always happens when two people start their relationship with making children.

But I'm not going to rant you because of that again.

The thing is.

YOU JUST RUINED JAMIE'S FUTURE (or at least childhood)!

It's a comfort when you aren't married, so you can leave your partner when you want to, isn't it? But you have a BABY SON. He needs you. He needs both parents.

You broke up because well, "you don't love eachother anymore".

But what is more important? Breaking up with girlfriend, or your child? Do you LOVE your son at all? I doubt that, because you don't seem to care about him. If you did, you would be still together already married or not.

I didn't do it to flame admin. I'm DEADLY SERIOUS! I'm as serious as this situation is. Because really, if breaking up is more important than your son, you both are TERRIBLE PEOPLE.

I'm not flaming or insulting, I just want to wake you up and turn on your alarm.

Last edited:

nikkio

congrates make sure you enjoy every minute of it as it flys past (i know its now been a year since i had mine)

indigestible_wad

Stop the cute words.

It happened because it always happens when two people start their relationship with making children.

The thing is.

It's a comfort when you aren't married, so you can leave your partner when you want to, isn't it? But you have a BABY SON. He needs you. He needs both parents.

But what is more important? Breaking up with girlfriend, or your child? Do you LOVE your son at all? I doubt that, because you don't seem to care about him. If you did, you would be still together already married or not.

I didn't do it to flame admin. I'm DEADLY SERIOUS! I'm as serious as this situation is. Because really, if breaking up is more important than your son, you both are TERRIBLE PEOPLE.

I'm not flaming or insulting, I just want to wake you up and turn on your alarm.
So basically you're saying that two people who broke up should stay together and learn to hate each other simply because they passed on their genes? If they can do it without the kid knowing that they don't want to be together that's one thing, but I think it would be more traumatic if the parents hated each other. Usually that leads to self guilt in the child, especially if the child finds out he was the reason they had to stay together. Sure, now he's going to be raised a little differently with two separate parents, but it's a lot better than the potential damage that the alternative could do.

Last edited:

Cain

RAWR
Stop the cute words.

The thing is.

OK, my parents separated when I was 4 months old, and my life has been better than most people I know. You need to learn more about they way families work. My parents broke up because it was the best thing for me, because if they stayed together, I would of been brought up with parents who were unhappy and fought with each other. Obviously, this is what grem and his ex are doing. So, stop going on about how Jamie's life is ruined because his parents don't love each other, because you're totally wrong.

Maxim

Beyond repair
OK, my parents separated when I was 4 months old, and my life has been better than most people I know. You need to learn more about they way families work. My parents broke up because it was the best thing for me, because if they stayed together, I would of been brought up with parents who were unhappy and fought with each other. Obviously, this is what grem and his ex are doing. So, stop going on about how Jamie's life is ruined because his parents don't love each other, because you're totally wrong.

B u l l s h i t !!!

It's you who has no idea how families work.

First of all, two people who started their relationship with child aren't really family.

But in the relationship, the love is supposed to be STABLE.

The child MUST have both parents.

It's not that "I leave you, because you're stupid and I don't love you, I also don't care about that stupid baby." It isn't love.

It is NO RESPONSIBILITY and STUPIDITY.

Grem doesn't know what he did. He proved us he doesn't love his son at all.

Am I only one who doesn't defend admin?

DarkfireAbsol

FC0903-0219-8673
dont wory grem she must be stupid or something you sound realy nice, your son is tealy cute and I was raised with one parent MAXIM how dare you!?!?!??!?! honestly people think because one kid dosent have there other parent they will grow up depresed what did you watch [fun with dick, and jane] ?? i only had one parent ever and i am very happy and healty i am creative and smart so shut up!! you are insulting.

(sorry about typo's but i am in a hurry always am :D)

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
B u l l s h i t !!!

First of all, two people who started their relationship with child aren't really family.

It's not that "I leave you, because you're stupid and I don't love you, I also don't care about that stupid baby." It isn't love.

As I recall, grem was gushing his joy across the forums about his new-born son, said he fell in love with him on first sight and proudly calls himself a proud parent.

Yeah, he really hates little Jamie.

Look, just because parents have fallen out doesn't mean they can't love their child, even if they don't love each other. I only hope grem's ex cares for Jamie as much as grem does. Last I checked, families aren't like The Brady Bunch nowadays, so don't kid yourself. I'm agreeing with indigestible_wad; if they get back together just to Jamie, he might feel guilty about it. I have that feeling most of the time. It's less likely to hurt Jamie if they just stay apart.

Maxim

Beyond repair
As I recall, grem was gushing his joy across the forums about his new-born son, said he fell in love with him on first sight and proudly calls himself a proud parent.

Yeah, he really hates little Jamie.

Look, just because parents have fallen out doesn't mean they can't love their child, even if they don't love each other. I only hope grem's ex cares for Jamie as much as grem does. Last I checked, families aren't like The Brady Bunch nowadays, so don't kid yourself. I'm agreeing with indigestible_wad; if they get back together just to Jamie, he might feel guilty about it. I have that feeling most of the time. It's less likely to hurt Jamie if they just stay apart.

He was happy. He loved his son and his girlfriend.

And what? He stopped. He doesn't love the girlfriend anymore and the happiness is over.

Is THIS love? No, it is not! It was just a short CRUSH.

Cain

RAWR
B u l l s h i t !!!

Alright. First off, both my parents love me very much, and they are both responsible for me, so don't even think that all parents who separate are irresponsible and stupid, because it's not true at all. Also, a child doesn't HAVE to have both parents. What happens when a parent dies? Would the child grow up to be unloved? I don't think so. Grem obviously knows what he did and loves Jamie very much, because if he didn't, Jamie would be at an adoption centre.

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
B u l l s h i t !!!

You sir are quite small minded, It is OBVIOUS that Grem loves his son, how silly are you??
Yes it is a shame that he and his ex split up, but that does not mean he will abandon his son, there is such a thing as both parents taking responsibility for the child even though they are not together anymore.

An example for you:
Me and my fella will never get married, but we want kids, does this mean we will never be a proper family??? does this mean we will not care for our child????

Haha we have been together for nearly 3 years, marrige is just a way to show your love publicly.Also you don't have to be MARRIED to be a proper family fool!!

Also:
A family consists of a domestic group of people (or a number of domestic groups), typically affiliated by birth or marriage, or by analogous or comparable relationships — including domestic partnership, cohabitation, adoption, surname and (in some cases) ownership (as occurred in the Roman Empire).

Last edited:

UltimateNagash

I am a glow worm...
Don't bother arguing with Maxim. There's no point... He won't change his ideas. just take it to the debates thread. It's easier...

Anyway, I've said my points about Jamie by now, so, yeah. Congrats, and hope it works out. Smile :)

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Don't bother arguing with Maxim. There's no point... He won't change his ideas. just take it to the debates thread. It's easier...

True, very true. If he had it his way every family would be like the Waltons in his rose-tinted view. Props to Kaasuti for clearing the air.

Once again, congratulations, good luck and continue being the good father I know you are (or hope you are! j/k).

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Stop the cute words.

The thing is.

Oh shut the hell up you stupid hypocrite.

I'm so sick of hearing you spout out bullsh*t when you obviously have no idea what you're talking about, again mister "I had sex before I was married."

Don't even tell someone how to run their life when you yourself have done the exact thing you're telling them not to do :)

Moron.

I've known plenty of people who live normal lives despite their parents being split apart.

You do realize just because a child's parents are no longer together doesn't mean that said child will suffer, because he/she will still be loved by both parents just as much as he/she would have been if his/her parents were still together. Assuming both parents are good parents.

My parents have been split up since I was around 7, and they still both love me, and get along pretty well. My life isn't ruined.

Please stop deciding when someone's life is ruined based on the circumstances surrounding their life.

You are an utter moron, and should really stay silent throughout this whole ordeal. You've made yourself look more stupid each time you post.

Not only are you one big hypocrite, but you're a moron as well, those two don't go good together, but they make amusing posts to read. Someone spouting out so much stupidity is a joke in itself. I laughed.

Chris

Old Coot
And on a final note, I shall close this for a few reasons.

1) This is no longer current news.
2) People are now focusing on a personal, non-related issue that has nothing to do with them.
3) Half of the people arguing about supposed "ruined lives" haven't even hit age 16 yet; 'nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.