• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

grem is now a proud parent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pentao

Good luck.

PeteDHeat

Congrats Grem! I Wish the Best to you and your Girlfriend and i hope that everything turn out ok. Of course Jess is not Married ot Grem.
Jess = NY
Grem = England

Yeah they're Married...lOl
I'm gonna marry jess...maybe...one day...hopefully =X
Haha i can already imagine Grem buiyng his Child a Stuffed Pikachu. xD

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Sorry 'bout dbl posting. If the baby has Asperger's Syndrome, contact me or any other member of the Asperger's Syndrome Club. We have Asperger's, we can help! Just a precaution(sp?), just so aren't panicking. But, the rate is pretty low of your baby being born with autism like Asperger's or Terret's, only 1 in 166! OK, bye!:)

If grem's child is born with any form of disability he'll get professional help, not from a bunch of people he doesn't know on a pokemon forum. No offence.

BTW, being a Bin-Man actually does pay well.

Wesheg

Zigzagoon luv
Good For Joo.
But Its Not Like I'm going to have a baby soon. Lawlz.
Hope you take care of it well. ^_^

facetious

facetious
~()~WOBBUFFET~()~ said:
Sorry 'bout dbl posting. If the baby has Asperger's Syndrome, contact me or any other member of the Asperger's Syndrome Club. We have Asperger's, we can help! Just a precaution(sp?), just so aren't panicking. But, the rate is pretty low of your baby being born with autism like Asperger's or Terret's, only 1 in 166! OK, bye!:)
I sincerely hope that was a gimmick post and not actually serious. Hard to tell on these forums.

CHeSHiRe-CaT

A Curious Breed
Congrats! I can't imagine what it'd be like to be a father (I suppose I hope to have a daughter someday), but I hope you treat your child with love and knowledge. Don't forget Pokemon! :O Tell your mate to have a safe birth.

~Chesh

.Person.

No avatard plz
Congrats! Sounds stupid, but at the right age would you ler 'er join. LOL Just wanna know. ^_^

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
Wow!Cool!^^! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.