• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grin To Win! (137)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Grin To Win!

When meeting a trainer who wants to take part in a Sunflora contest, they find out that her best Sunflora is really depressed. It turns out it misses a friend Sunflora. Can Ash & Co. find the long lost Sunflora before the Contest?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This is another one of those third season episodes that I'm not all that fond of because nothing really happens in it. It did have a few good moments- Brock thinking one sunflora is on steroids, the debut of Meowth's sunflora costume, Meowth helping with Sonrisa's sunflora by translating for it- but othewise this episode isn't all that great.

This is one of my favorite episodes. Meowth was pretty funny doing a Sunflora imitation. Also, I love when Ash's Chikorita helps Pikachu break the mirrors (which makes Sunflora's head grow big) by bumping into him as he uses thunderbolt to break the mirrors.

Battra

A nice feel good episode coming off of Charizard leaving Ash's team. I got a laugh out of Misty springing Meowth then bossing him around.

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
The wackiest thing in this episode is when Meowth dressed up in a Flora costume to compete in that contest. Anyway, it doesn't know some moves from a Sunflora.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Urk... I didn't quite like this episode. Sunflora bore me... but hey Team Rocket apparently saw more value in noodles, which is sad D:

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I liked this episode. I like Sunfloras a lot..mainly because i like all grass pokemon :) I laughed at the part where Brock says that the Sunflora is probably on steroids. And Meowth's Sunflora costume was great. Although, I would have expected there to be more then two contestents in the contest, excluding Team Rocket.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It was nice to see a good episode right before the gym battle saga. I loved it, the town itself was so green and peaceful, perfect for a Grass type episode.

I loved how cheerful all the Sunflora were when they were let outside of their greenhouse to enjoy the sprinklers and sun. Though that one "emo" Sunflora ruined it for me. How can a happy species with a grin on their face have a sad member?

The Contest at the end reminded me of a Pokemon Contest like we have now. Meowth as a Sunflora was CUTE! 9/10