• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grin To Win! (137)

saar

Shiny Flygon
Sunflora's debut was really good. It has managed to give a good impression for the future, at least for me. Meowth also got the most screentime, but people are usually don't pay attention to this.

xxcandyvioletxx

Hunter Marie.
Alright.....is it just me, or was it a perverted joke at the very beginning of the episode when Misty told Brock out of absolutely nowhere, "She's not going to give you water if she already thinks that you're wet." Or something along the lines of that, right after Brock is done introducing himself to Sonrisa in his usual flirtatious way.

I tried to figure out other possible meanings for this and listened to it twice, but it sounded the same both times and at the time Brock was not drenched with any water or anything, so I can't think of any other explanation.

Is it just me that sees it this way? o_O

RickHoenn

Banned
Nice filler, Sunflora is cool and from now on Meowth disguises as it! xD 7/10

Vernikova

Champion
Sunflora episode. Not one of my favorite Pokémon and not one of my favorite episodes. It's actually one of the worst episodes in my opinion. I did laugh at Brock's joke about steroids though.

G50

No longer posting
Didn't really like this episode. It was cool seeing Sunflora for the 1st time. Meowth looked hilarious in the fake Sunflora outfit. That 1 Sunflora was huge!

9/100

TheEpicGoomba

It was an ok filler episode. Cool to see Sunflora for the first time. Meowth was funny in his outfit, he sure is a master of disguise.

4/10

ChikoritaCheezits

They ae stoping team rocket from stealing noodles basicly thay want them to starve I know theyare stealing a prize but I bet they'd stop them if they stole one can. Oh and I liked how Chikorita takled Pikachu out of the way.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Alright.....is it just me, or was it a perverted joke at the very beginning of the episode when Misty told Brock out of absolutely nowhere, "She's not going to give you water if she already thinks that you're wet." Or something along the lines of that, right after Brock is done introducing himself to Sonrisa in his usual flirtatious way.

I tried to figure out other possible meanings for this and listened to it twice, but it sounded the same both times and at the time Brock was not drenched with any water or anything, so I can't think of any other explanation.

No, you are right to ask this question. I thought the same thing too. Sometimes, when writers run out of new material for Team Rocket, sometimes they don't think in what damage is Misty doing by what she says and when she's pulling Brock away.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
It's Ho-oh!
The Pokémon are singing "Sunflora, flora...." and Brock asks "Are those Sunflora?" His breeder skills do amaze sometimes! I found this episode to be quite boring. Nice to see Sunflora, but that was all.

ricedonut

pringle user
It was kind of wierd hearing brock talk about steroids when 4kids normally censors everything

ricedonut

pringle user
also I couldn't help but laugh at how far jessie threw snubbul

Sorry for the double post but my PS3 won't let me edit the previous one

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
Didn't enjoy it too much, but Brock's steroid joke was the highlight of this.
5.5/10

7threst

I bet Eric Stuart lol'd afterwards doing that introduction to Sonrissa. This episode for the rest was quite mandatory, with a nice introduction to Sunflora and the costume of Meowth. Not the best, not the worst.

Blessed

The Sunflora in this episode were hilarious to see. I lol'd when Misty was bossing Meowth around. I liked Meowth's Sunflora costume. It was hilarious when Chikorita pushed Pikachu when it was about to use thunderbolt, destroying everything in the process. But hey, it was good that it ended up doing that.

Haha. It was hilarious to hear Brock mention steroids. I thought I would never hear them say that in Pokemon. Just like when Ash said crap in the episode where Metapod evolves in.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Lol, so 4kids banned the jynx episode because they said it had racual stereotypes, but they have brock accuse a pokemon of ysing steroids to win.

zhixun

Quite enjoyed this episode and I like the Kimawari outfit for Nyarth. I was surprised that when Chicorita hit Pikachu turned out to break the Solar Panel made by the Rocket. Kimawari did a great job by launching solar beam to save the day. So I think its debut is better than Kireihana's debut earlier.

God, I'm not the only one who found Brock's mentioning of steroids funny. :)
When he said this, I thought "Brock, don't say steroids in a kids show!"

I was definitely speechless when I heard Misty say that as well! :)