• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grin To Win! (137)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
The sad Sunflora subplot was interesting and I liked how Meowth translated its problems to Ash's group. I enjoyed how Meowth dressed up as a Sunflora for the Sunflora festival and I thought Snubbull biting him again was funny. :3

JudySpell

Banned
Lol, so 4kids banned the jynx episode because they said it had racual stereotypes, but they have brock accuse a pokemon of ysing steroids to win.

Steroids aren't as controversial as blackface is. So I don't see anything wrong with what Brock said.

Gillachu

Banned
Sunflora are bland so I didn't like this filler except for seeing Meowth's disguise which we'd see later on in future episodes. :cool:

UmbrionKnight

This is one of my favorite episodes. Meowth was pretty funny doing a Sunflora imitation. Also, I love when Ash's Chikorita helps Pikachu break the mirrors (which makes Sunflora's head grow big) by bumping into him as he uses thunderbolt to break the mirrors.
I love this too! I don't mind fillers if they are funny and cute, such as this one was.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Solar Town looked amiable, and Chisato's gloomy Kimawari was a nice contrast to the other Kimawari in the greenhouse, which were all so cheery. The Rocket-dan's scheme involving the instant ramen was ludicrous, especially when they dressed Nyasu as a Kimawari, although Bull unmasked him.

Vipsoccermaster

Fair episode. Nothing special about it other than Meowth donning the fake Sunflora costume. Still a good Sunflora debut, though.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Why even keep Sunflora in greenhouses? I know that they're based on sunflowers, but we had never seen other Grass types treated exclusively as plants.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Fair episode. Nothing special about it other than Meowth donning the fake Sunflora costume. Still a good Sunflora debut, though.

The debut of Nyasu's recurring Kimawari costume here really made this episode stand out. I had no idea that the disguise would be recycled so much, and I wonder if the writers had planned in advance to show it once in every future saga.

Daizy

I call you honey
Sorry but Sunflora is such a boring Pokemon so I didn't see the need for a whole episode devoted to a Sunflora growing contest. I just liked Meowth's disguise and that was all.

The town reminded me of Floaroma Town from the Sinnoh games because of the emphasis on gardening and flowers. Sunflora being all depressed because it couldn't see its friend was an interesting concept but I didn't get pumped up for the rest of the episode until we saw the Sunflora competition and how Jessie and James forced Meowth to compete by disguising him as a Sunflora.

I really liked this episode because it made Sunflora seem like such a cool Pokemon whose emotions were influenced by the sun like how we saw them all gather in the sunlight and be all merry and joyful. I thought that Meowth's Sunflora disguise was the best part and I liked how he almost tricked everyone at the Sunflora content into thinking that he was really a Sunflora. I also liked the fact that the depressed Sunflora got all happy again. 7/10

The birth of Meowth Sunflora.
I love Sunflora. I must watch this episode

DANCING SUNFLORA!!!!! I SHIP IT!!! SUNFLORA SHIPPING!
I LOVE SUNFLORA!!!!!!!