• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grooming Furfrou (811)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Pokémon Groomer & Furfrou!!

When they arrived at the next city, Serena informs Ash & Co. that there is a special Star Groomer in the city. This groomer has got an apprentice who is having some troubles; the Furfrou she has to groom doesn't approve of her, and just refuses to be groomed. However, when some new groomers come in, and offer to groom the group's Pokémon, things are not what they seem. Will Ash & Co. be able to protect their Pokémon and help the groomer to groom Furfrou?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Last edited by a moderator:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The episode starts withs a girl grooming a Furfrou in a park.

The Furfrou then runs off.

Bonnie is looking at a fountain with joy.

Ash and co. come across a man with a Furfrou that is has a bit of blue on it's fur.

The Furfrou from earlier jumps out of the part and onto the pathway that Ash and co. are on and lands on Bonnie, causing her to scratch her knees on the cement.

Clemont puts some bandages on her knees and then the girl, Jessica introduces herself to Ash and co. and vice versa.

Bonnie then asks Jessica to marry Clemont.

They all then walk together as a group through the town.

The group have now arrived at Furfrou salon and they meet another person, Barry, who is a famous Furfrou groomer I think.

Ash then has dizzy eyes for some reason.

More Furfrou come meet Ash and co. and then Ash/Serena uses his/her Pokedex on the Furfrou.

Ash and co. then come across another so called famous groomer, who is actually Jessie in disguise, along with her posse, James and Meowth, who are also in disguise.

They then shows off the different outfits that Jessie has styled her Wobbuffet with.

Bonnie then suggests that Serena should give her Fennekin to he popular female groomer. They then leave Fennekin there and have a stroll through the town.

Whilst they walk through the town, they come across another Officer Jenny, who shows the group all the Officer Jenny's in Kalos. She also tells them that there a group of frauds in town who claim to be famous groomers and Ash and co. recognise the crooks as the same group of people who were said they would groom Fennekin.

Dare Da? Furfrou.

Ash finds the crooks in the town, before they remove theirs disguises and reveal themselves to be Team Rocket.

The rest of the group follows behind and then James brings out his Inkay.

Jenny then brings out her Manectric.

Jenny recalls her Manectric soon after and then Ash gets Pikachu to battle Inkay.

Inkay sprays some ink on Pikachu's eyes, leaving Pikachu with a disadvantage.

Pikachu uses Thunderbolt on Wobbuffet, but Wobbuffet uses Mirror Coat and the attack fires back at Pikachu, but I think Pikachu dodges it.

Jessies throws a contraption which causes Fufroud to be trapped under an electrical net.

Clemon brings out Bunnelby and tells Bunnelby to use Mud Shot which knocks Wobbuffet into the sky.

Pikachu then lands a Thunderbolt on Inkay and Jessica manages to get Furfrou out of the trap.

Jessica then commands Furfrou to use SolarBeam I believe and it makes Team Rocket blast off.

The stole Pokemon are then set free, including Fennekin which runs back to Serena.

Jessica then hugs her Furfrou.

Back at the groomers, Jessica grooms her Furfrou and her Furfrou lets her.

Jessica has styles her Furfrou with pink hearts on its fur, to show how much she loves it.

Ash and co. then say their goodbyes and walk off while the sun sets.

To be continued.

Last edited:

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
The episode started with Jessica and Furfrou trying to get groomed.

The episode starts in the font of route 4.

The gang has seen a Forfroue grommed.

The Fufrou of Jesica appears.

The episode title has Satoshi.

Eureka tries to talk to Jessica.
Eureka tries to Citron get Jessica.

They are explaining what happened to Furfrou.

Jessica has given some berries to Serena. Serena is showing interests in grooming Furfrouy.

Serena is very excited to see the Furfrou excited.
They are travelling in a city. Now they are some grommers, who are surprsising familiar to me.

They are going to the place to groom Furfrou.
The groomer from before appears. Serena is excited.

They are showing Musarie abilities to Groom.
Musssarie goes to scnee and a Wobbuffet appear groomed. They are showing variou Grooming effects.

Musharie grooms Fennekin
They ask to groom Pikachu but Pikachu apparently doesn't like. Bonnie gives a idea to groom Fennekin, which Serena agrees.

Serena is worried by Fennekin. Musharie and his assistant appear to not be good. They are showing the group of Jennies in Kalos.

Jenny is telling that they are groomers who in fact they're thiefs. And those groomers has Fennekin.

TR to appear in the second part.

Musarie and his assistant has Fennekin hiding.
Ash and the rest has foond the groomers.
Musharie and his assistants are Team Rocket and recite the motto.

Jenny's pokemon in Kalos is Manectric. Serena dexes it.
SManectric has Thunderbolt? Inkay counterattacks. Inkay uses Psy Beam. Piakchu uses Quick Attack. Inkay uses ink on Pikachu.

Piakchu hasnnot seen anything with the ink. Pikachu tries to use Thunderbolt. Wobbuffet appears. piakchu tries to use Iron Tail. Piakchu has ink pronblems. Wobbuffet uses Mirror Coat.

They are showing how to groom and failed.
Team Rocket gets Furfrou.

Jessica is worried and Jesica has falshback with him. Jessica goes to rescue Furfrou with the danger that has caused to it.
Clemont uses Bunnelby. Bunnelby uses Mud Shot or Mud Bomb. And now Dig.
Piakchu uses Thunderbolt.

They broke Fufrou.free. Bonnie cleans Piakchu.

Frufrou wants to attack Team Rocket. Frufrou uses Charge Beam on TR TR blast off.

Jessica is happy of Frufrou. And now they are grooming Furfrou. The gang is excited to see it. Furfrou is finally groomed.

Serena is excited of grooming at the end with Jessica.

Serena proves that thyey're liking Grooming to Satoshi. And the episode ends with the usual narrator stuff.

Last edited:

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
Dat competent Ash!
Dat Pikachu asskicking!

Sadly, no Fennekin getting to battle this time.

Last edited:

NPT

Just a member
Just finished watching this episode. Ash stole the show in this episode, it's cool to see how he battled Team Rocket using actual strategies, It's so cool see Ash being competent again. I didn't care much about Furforu and all the grooming stuff.

Also, the BGM's of this episode were great.

Last edited:
I kind of like the part when Clemont tries to call out Bunnelby after Pikachu got inked that Ash stopped him doing so as if saying "Hold on bro, I got this."

Ash surprised Clemont with his confidence. I was surprised at Ash's behavior too. Ash's confidence throughout the battle was an eye-pleaser.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
And well, I'm inerested of what Serena said to Ash in the end of the episode. Is that related to Serena's goal?

Last edited by a moderator:
And well, I'm inerested of what Serena said to Ash in the end of the episode. Is that related to Serena's goal?

Me too. I think she said(just my opinion, I don't know Japanese) that "she has decided what she will do". Then Ash asked "what is it?" at which she started running towards the horizon. We will most likely get the answer in the next episode. Once again, just my opinion.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

"It's wonderful to have something you really like."
Considering she refused to repeat it, I'm not so sure it was a potential career or hobby she was thinking about at the moment.

I though it was more of a Charge Beam then a Solarbeam.

It was Charge Beam, yes.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I've got few pictures to share that I really liked from this episode!

[IMG139]http://filb.de/content/anime/xy/008/132.jpg[/IMG139]
I think it' too complicated for Ash!

[IMG139]http://filb.de/content/anime/xy/008/182.jpg[/IMG139]
Meowth is so fabulous.

[IMG139]http://filb.de/content/anime/xy/008/228.jpg[/IMG139]
AHAHAHAH!

[IMG139]http://filb.de/content/anime/xy/008/242.jpg[/IMG139]
Fennekin's hairstyles (I like the one at right!).

[IMG139]http://filb.de/content/anime/xy/008/505.jpg[/IMG139]
Sooooo sweeeeet!

[IMG139]http://filb.de/content/anime/xy/008/563.jpg[/IMG139]
I think she knows where to head next!

I'll probably do my review later. Anyway, nice episode! :D

zak13

OK, This kinda of episodes are those generic boring crap ones from all these 10years.

2/10 Episode

I know many wouldn't share my opinion but to me if more of these generic GARBAGE coming out, i'll skip this series again as i did since B&W started.

Hope future Pokemon XY episodes not stuck in the classic Mediocrity.

MattySadler

Instantly forgettable early series episode

I've got few pictures to share that I really liked from this episode!

[IMG139]http://filb.de/content/anime/xy/008/228.jpg[/IMG139]
AHAHAHAH!
am i the only one who sees a resemblance to the Mona Lisa?