• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Grooming Furfrou (811)

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Ash using that brain of his, so far the writers are doing job of balancing out his comical side with his serious tactics side. Every one in this group has been great, Bonnie continues to be adorable. I seriously love how this group admires Ash.

I have to ask since you seem to be the only one commenting on these old threads. Did you just randomly decide to watch the entire anime straight from the beginning and comment as you went along?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I have to ask since you seem to be the only one commenting on these old threads. Did you just randomly decide to watch the entire anime straight from the beginning and comment as you went along?

As unbelievable as it sounds, there are users out here that put themselves through the ringer and watch every episode to comment on it.

...And most of them sound incredibly fishy, as they all seem to remember way too much and comment on 20 episodes in the span of 10 minutes. Some of them are really the real deal, but others...

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
As unbelievable as it sounds, there are users out here that put themselves through the ringer and watch every episode to comment on it.

...And most of them sound incredibly fishy, as they all seem to remember way too much and comment on 20 episodes in the span of 10 minutes. Some of them are really the real deal, but others...

Well, our fandom is as full of crazies as any other. Though to be fair, I could probably comment on the entirety of Kanto without having to actually watch any episode.

Alloutℯ

Banned

I had seen most of XY already except the first season which I have only recently picked up, which is why I'm commenting on these early episodes.

...And most of them sound incredibly fishy, as they all seem to remember way too much

Right, because me knowing what actually happened in each XY episode that I've seen and commented on is such a bad thing. I guess I should be clueless about what happens in the anime and make unfunny one liners instead like certain members.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, the Rocket-dan's salon flimflam in this episode seemed like a copy of their first salon scam from Kanto, only this time the Pokemon that was focused on was a Trimmien instead of a Rokon. Even with those similarities, I appreciated this incarnation of the same plot.

Serena's excitement over grooming is something I'd like to see come up again. I don't want her to have one-off interests; I need her to actually put effort into things and try out different paths to see where she wants to go. And Wobbuffet needs to get in on the disguises more. The episode was pretty hilarious and at the end, showcases Ash's true skill at being a trainer and not to mention Team Rocket went ham on this episode too.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
This episode was pretty boring it is a standard filler episode after all. I found the plot to be pretty dull and I found Furfrou to be pretty bland as well. It doesn't help that Team Rocket appears to do their usual schemes that end up with them blasting off again. I wish Serena did more in this episode as she could have saved it for me.
2/10

DatsRight

This episode was pretty boring it is a standard filler episode after all. I found the plot to be pretty dull and I found Furfrou to be pretty bland as well. It doesn't help that Team Rocket appears to do their usual schemes that end up with them blasting off again. I wish Serena did more in this episode as she could have saved it for me.
2/10

Compared to a LOT of XY (and other pre-BW) episodes, TR's plan at least flowed into the plot, and they actually put up a entertaining scheme and fight instead of getting thrashed the exact same way they usually do. It's not like many other times where we got a TR gatecrash in place of a potentially more interesting plot.

I loved for a brief moment they had gone back to being wanted criminals feared by even Officer Jenny like in their very first appearance.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Speaking of Junsa, I think this was the episode where we discovered that she and her family use Livolt as their partners in XY, instead of using Guardie. This still irks me, however.

I forgot to comment about the stick. When Jessica hit Jessie's device with the stick and it broke it made me immediately realize how much of a filler episode this was. Team Rocket's whole plan was foiled by a common twig found on the ground.