• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gross couples.

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
You know the kind. They're always on facebook posting things like "OMGZ I LUV BEHBEH <3 U R MY EVERYTHIN NOW" and they always mack and be inappropriate in public, and generally make everyone in a 3 mile radius feel gross.

And then after a week they break up, go all emo, find someone else and then the process is repeated.

Anyone know anyone like that?

ScytheSwipe

Its whats for dinner
Yeah it happened and stuff and so did people stalking my profile. Since I hated what you mentioned and the other thing I permanently deleted my account. Google how to do it and then do it. In the end you'll be glad you did.

It's called talking in person. It's a part of being real and everyone should try it sometime!

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
A really gross couple in my eyes was Angelina and Billy Bob. Their PDAs and wearing viles of blood was just disgusting.

Aquanova

I dont really like it when people go "OMG I love my GF/BF so much she/he is the greatest ever in the world, and you should think so too blah bla blah." Ok, its nice that you love them and everything but we dont need to hear about it all the time, it tends to make people uncomfortable. I hate couples that are too mushy like that.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
I know a couple who make out in public.
In fact, their own FB profiles are filled with pics of them making out.

Seriously, it's like all they do is make out.

The strange thing is, once you get to know them, they're jerks.
No lie.

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
A really gross couple in my eyes was Angelina and Billy Bob. Their PDAs and wearing viles of blood was just disgusting.

I agree 100%

Shuam

righteous
no i don't know anyone like this because i actually hang out around sensible people. sure people like this show up at parties but i won't do more than cuss them out during a game of pong.

and i wouldn't say it's gross; i'd say that someone's a little jelly of it.

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
I am friends on facebook with somebody like this. Every single status is either about her boyfriend.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
There's this girl in shop and she's dating a guy in another shop and it's just gross.
They make out intensely in the hallways and they go to the second floor of the shop to do the unthinkable. I haven't been able to block those two on Facebook yet.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
I knew someone like this, but I deleted said person from my FB friends list a long time ago because I couldn't stand it. My boyfriend and I rarely communicate through facebook, and when we do, it's more likely to be an exchange of Anchorman/Zoolander quotes than anything else.

rocky505

My god I know how you feel. Two of my friends from school do this. One of them always posts about he knocked up his GF and got her pregnant and the other keeps talking about girls he used to see that for some reason he still wants. I even tried telling him once they leave you they will most likely never come back to you but he never believes me.

Pansy :]

anustart
Ugg, my ex called it off with me a while ago because I didn't want to be an overly affectionate couple... He was an ass though and it was probably for the better :p

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere
Ugg, my ex called it off with me a while ago because I didn't want to be an overly affectionate couple... He was an ass though and it was probably for the better :p

I had a similar problem with an ex of mine. Although in my case I was the one who ended it, but still. I don't see why people have to be so public with their private matters these days.

Grei

not the color
Tons of people at my high school would do that. Mostly Freshmen and Sophomores, occasionally the immature Junior couple.

That's right, immature.