• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome!This is the Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza Club> Where we talk about everything about the trio. If you’re a fan of any of them, then your welcome to join. But tell which one is your favorite (BUT PLEASE PICK ONE ) The sprites are the members favorite legendary, they don’t mean anything else.

Banned Rules: If you break one of the rules or your inactive, you’ll get a strike. The three strike rules apply here; three strikes and your banned (Banned members are in red on the bottom)Here is how long the bans last:

1st ban: One week
2nd ban: Two weeks
3rd ban: Banned for life

So be active everyone and don’t break the rules

Club Artists: If you want to be a Club Artist, then PLEASE ask.

*Rules*
All SPPf rules apply
No Flaming
No Bashing
No Double/Triple/Quaduple Posting (Owner is excused from this rule)
Be Active
Anyone can make new topics
Have Fun

*Owner*
;383;~ Heroine_Of_Winds

*Co-Owners/Club Artists*
;384;~ pokeman4ever (Club Artist too)
;383;~ MarshstompMan
;384;~ BlazeShadow
;384;~ pokemonrulez!!! (Club Artist)

*Members*
;383;~ Shadow Lucario
;382;~ WaterTrainer411
piercey_lad
;383;~ SwiftBlastoise
;382;~ Nintendo_6444
;382;~ kyogrekyle

*Banned List*

*Artwork*
Club banner 1: by pokemonrulez!!!!!
Club banner 2: by pokeman4ever

Last edited:
Can I join and be CO?

BuizeruFighter

Whatcha Say???
Me too can i joi na nd be a co- owner

Ok I'm sorry, I didn't think this club got approved but your all welcome to join and be co-owner. Thank goodness I got here before it died...

Could you all just pick one of them please, I'm going to fix the names so that your most fav. is next to your name.

Last edited:
A topic:Why do you like Groudon, Kyogre, or Rayquaza?
I like Groudon because it was the first of the trio that I saw, I got Ruby first, and that I like it's Drought ability.

BlazeShadow

Could i join?
I am dont asking to be co-owner but i would appreciate it.

My favorite in the trio is Rayquazya.
The Reason? He is the leader. He can stop the other two, that means he is more powerfull.
After Rayquazya i like Groudon.
Kyogre is last.

Why do you like Groudon, Kyogre, or Rayquaza?

They are the mascots of the 3rd gen!

pokemonrulez!!!!!- you can be a club artist and pick a legendary
WaterTrainer411- you can join but pick one please
Shadow Lucario- you can join
BlazeShadow- you can be a co-owner since I have a feeling that the first three aren't coming back.

I choose rayq. for my thing!

Why do you like Groudon,Kyogre,Rayquaza?

Rayquaza is the ony one I like but I just thinj it looks cool. Also I would like to be a CO, because I asked first. :p

Sorry about that, I though since you two posted and I hadn't replied that you would think this was dead. But you two are still co-owners.

Ok, I didn't post because you didn't.

My post- 11-11-06

HOW's Post- 12-13-06

That's why.

I didn't think the club got approved is the reason. I looked for it a day and so after I sent it in but it wasn't there. Then I looked a few days ago and there it was. This happened to other clubs that I sent in but they weren't as lucky...

I got to get off now so Co-owners take over till tomorrow (And no more people can be a CO.)

BlazeShadow

OK, we will take care of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.