• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

groudon & kyogre vs aruseus & rayquaza

who is better

• groudon and kyogre

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • aruseus and rayquaza

Votes: 52 82.5%

• Total voters

marty

{VR}Trojan
who do you think will win groudon and kyogre or aruseus and rayquaza. I vote for arusues and rayquaza because they look stronger together.

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Abit unfair, Rayquaza is stronger then Kyorge and Groudon, and aruseus is stronger then all 3, so the 2 strongest against the 2 weakest?

Anyway I pick Rayquaza and Aruseus.

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
Edit: Crobat Commander- oh, really? =o Well, I never did bother to catch one. xD *fixes*
Rayquaza is dragon/flying, which pwns both water and ground. Aruseus is... Aruseus. And with the edited info, it puts on a Grass plate and pwns. It's not much of a fight.

Last edited:
if araseus was in it's fire form kyogre and groudon might have the tiniest chance
but other than that araseus and rayquaza would win

edit:and ember gryphon groudons pure ground not ground/fire

Last edited:

Chimungus

Groudon & Kyogre cause they're from Hoenn 9 my fave region) and they're cute! The others are ugly! xp

Blaze_thunder

fat octopus
Its oviously arceus and rayquaza that will win.

Neither, the GIANT ENEMY CRAB would win, unless they flipped it over and attacked its weak point for MASSIVE DAMAGE.

Seriously, Rayquaza and Arceus as Rayquaza can send Kyogre and Groundon to bedtime.

ZFG

Kyorge could take Arceus and rayquaza without groudon. 1 Ice beam from Kyogre and rayquaza's dead. Arceus Does not exell in a single stat and cannot kill either in 1 hit. If kyorge uses sheer cold and groudon uses fissure, one of them is going to hit. Everyone thinks arcues is the best pokemon ever; its not. Just because it has the highest combined base stats doesn't mean its the best. It needs to exell in at least 1 stat.

Seraphen

Ain't bitter
Kyorge could take Arceus and rayquaza without groudon. 1 Ice beam from Kyogre and rayquaza's dead. Arceus Does not exell in a single stat and cannot kill either in 1 hit. If kyorge uses sheer cold and groudon uses fissure, one of them is going to hit. Everyone thinks arcues is the best pokemon ever; its not. Just because it has the highest combined base stats doesn't mean its the best. It needs to exell in at least 1 stat.
As you may know Arceus is the god pokemon, so if we stop thinking about stats too much Kyogre and Groudon wouldn't have the slightest chance. Arceus basically is the strongest pokemon...

Rayquaza07

King of Uber tier
Arceus and Rayquaza are better because they are more powerful.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
arceus would win if you paired him with a magikarp...

Arceus and Rayquaza would win because Arceus is more powerful than all three, and Rayquaza is better than Ky/Gr. Its not as evenly matched as it should be. But there is a chance for Ky/Gr