• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

groudon/whimsicott

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
This is the deck I've been destroying everyone with, and since nobody in my area really has primal groudons I'm using japanese primal groudons as proxies. The strategy behind the deck is straight forward, start wobbuffet if you can then hide behind wobb, silent lab and robo's until you can start destroying things on your opponents side of the board, whimsicott heals dmg off of things for x dmg that was dealt to x card on your bench.

3-3 primal groudon (gaia volcano)
3 wobbuffet (Bide barricade)
2-2 whimsicott (windy mischief)

4 strong energy
8 basic fighting energy
2 fairy energy

4 Vs seeker
2 prof sycamore
2 Shauna
1 professor birch's Observations
4 korrina
2 lysandre