• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ground Pokemon face-off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked around and noticed there were no face-offs for ground pokemon. So I made one.
This face-off will be put into rounds, in case you were wondering. No ground pokemon will be excluded from this face-off, they will all have a fair chance.
Now, on to the rules:
1. All SPPF rules apply
2. Vote only once per hour. I will check this and if you post more than once in an hour, your vote will be excluded.
3. Always check on the first and last page to make sure you know what the current face-off is. If they are different, then the last page will be correct.
4. Remember, this is not a disscusion thread.

Owner: me
co-owner: none as of present. If you would like to be co-owner, feel free to pm me.

Tallyists: Me and the co-owner.

The co-owner cannot start a new round if there is a new set.

I will have the set-up as so:

Previous Round:

Current Round:

Next Round:

The order of pokemon against eachother will be randomized!
It is the first to fifteen votes. Ok, here we go:

Current Round: Sandshrew vs. Mamoswine

Next Round: Nidoking vs. Nidoqueen

Ok, begin!

Last edited:

scizor08

Back here. >.<
Sandshrew for me..

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
;473; gets my vote.

And KABOOM go my plans for the GPFOV2.