• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Ground Type Pokemon Club~

How to best upgrade this club?

• Rank Up Post System (userbar ranks)

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Start An All Ground CCAT

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other: (pm/vm me ideas)

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

deh74

Seine Majestät
I still don't have X or Y....

I really don't like the appearance of Diggersby. It looks like a fat, drunk, mentally challenged guy...

I like most of the others though.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I still don't have X or Y....

I really don't like the appearance of Diggersby. It looks like a fat, drunk, mentally challenged guy...

I like most of the others though.

Lol yeah it seems a waste of a ground type :-/ but more grounds the better IMO,

Club news: I am opening up a HALL OF FAME in here we will honor those who have put effort into making this a successful club, the requirements will be posted when the post is published so hang right. Also a quick way to the hall of game is to reach Groudon rank!!

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Club news: I am opening up a HALL OF FAME in here we will honor those who have put effort into making this a successful club, the requirements will be posted when the post is published so hang right. Also a quick way to the hall of game is to reach Groudon rank!!

I apologize for being away lately. I have been collegeing :)P), writing novels, hanging out with my family, etc.

But I can say that the Hall of Fame is open, and I encourage everyone to try to enter!

(And yes, Diggersby is a waste of a ground type :p).

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Yeah diggersby has no business being ground, they kind left out a lot of potential new ground types I felt bad for my favorite type, okay so new topicwhat is the ugliest ground pokemon you know? I think it's stunkfisk since its a flapjack made of dirt and electricity lol how is that terrifying lol. Also new pokemon of the week it's either
Geodude (0)
Sandshrew (1)
Diglett (0)
the 3 original ground types :)

Buttons

Mountain Trainer
Also new pokemon of the week it's either
Geodude (0)
Sandshrew (1)
Diglett (0)
And people wonder why Cubone cry. The whole family line is a pure ground type and they get left out :(

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Yeah diggersby has no business being ground, they kind left out a lot of potential new ground types I felt bad for my favorite type, okay so new topicwhat is the ugliest ground pokemon you know? I think it's stunkfisk since its a flapjack made of dirt and electricity lol how is that terrifying lol. Also new pokemon of the week it's either
Geodude (0)
Sandshrew (1)
Diglett (0)

I am back from....well, life lol :p.
And I vote Geodude. :)
Also, I love how Stunfisk looks. I just love its facial expression.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Lol yeah geodude does have an awesome expression, so that brings the vote to almost a tie with sandshrew and geodude with 1 vote each, hope to see more voting and we can rejuvenate this club back to its glory!

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Lol yeah geodude does have an awesome expression, so that brings the vote to almost a tie with sandshrew and geodude with 1 vote each, hope to see more voting and we can rejuvenate this club back to its glory!

Yes, let us continue and revive this club lol.

So Sandshrew and Geodude are tied....I wonder how this will turn out.

Come on members, more voting!

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Resurecting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will bring back prestige to the Ground type club!! because ground types are awesome! i will be doing a sweep, clean slate so signups will be re opened, i will remove all members so re apply if you wish!! Everyone is welcome

looking for co leaders (0/2)

Last edited:

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Resurrection Time?
I am in!
Let us get back here.

If I must reapply for coleadership, I will do so :).

(Computer has been dead for a month. Just got it back).

Status
Not open for further replies.