• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Ground Type Pokemon Club~

How to best upgrade this club?

• Rank Up Post System (userbar ranks)

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Start An All Ground CCAT

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other: (pm/vm me ideas)

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a mole.
I always thought as kid that his nose was his mouth. Only a few years ago did I finally realize that.
That pink thing is his nose right?

Honestly I do not know. I have heard theories for both sides. I have even heard theories that the white part is a tooth. Some say it is just a glare though.
I am not really sure what it is. :p.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I can't stop laughing. xD

Just imagine a little person underneath Diglett LMAO. Stop.

Just imagine a small tan guy shouting "Diglett!" as he is buried in sand. Or even three of them....
So much Diglett....
Or they could just be weird ovals of dirt....

R2J

R.I.P #31
Diglett has feet?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team mentions Diglett having feet.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Diglett has feet?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team mentions Diglett having feet.

Well, that gives more evidence for the small-tan-person theory.

What else could it be?

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I like the small tan person theory better....

I can't see little feet on it.

Yeah, I small oval with tiny feet does not sound quite as appealing as a small tan person.
But how does said small tan person live with only his head above ground?

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Username: weavile606
Reason for joining club: I just recently realized I love ground types and it's one of my 4 favorite types.
Favorite Ground Type Pokemon: Gliscor
Pokemon Claim(dex number): #472 :)

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Diglett's a Mole

Don't care what you say >.>

Well, that is one of the more accepted theories.
I suppose the small tan person is just more fun :p

Also, welcome to the club, new member!

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I vote small tan person xD

That's too funny.

Yeah. But what then is Dugrtio? Three small tan people? A three-headed tan person?
....Now I am imagining a three-headed small tan person on a beach scaring young children....XDD

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
OMG STOP xD I really can't see a that but, that's hilarious!

Well, who doesn't love a good laugh?

That makes me wonder, what other ground types do you find hilarious?
(I would mention Stunfisk, but noting its "static" (puns :p) expression is somewhat cliché.)
....Now I am imagining a three-headed stunfisk......

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
xD

Stunkfish looks like such a derp. I really want to try to use one in a play through!

I tried using a Stunfisk once. It was not iv bred or ev trained like most of my pokemon are, but it was too slow.

I also always have found Gastrodon to be quite funny-looking. You cannot really see its mouth, and it just looks bumpy. Yet another pokemon that I have not used much because it is too slow.

Latch

Funky Fresh
I tried using a Stunfisk once. It was not iv bred or ev trained like most of my pokemon are, but it was too slow.

I also always have found Gastrodon to be quite funny-looking. You cannot really see its mouth, and it just looks bumpy. Yet another pokemon that I have not used much because it is too slow.

I really like Gastrodon in-gane, though. Most water Ground types, again, are Bulky Physical/Special Sweepers opposed to being speedy.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I really like Gastrodon in-gane, though. Most water Ground types, again, are Bulky Physical/Special Sweepers opposed to being speedy.

That is quite true. Seeing as they only have one weakness, being fast would make them OP.
I have considered using Gastrodon back in gen 4 though. I used Empoleon instead. I do not remember what ground type I used back then (other then Swampert :p).

Status
Not open for further replies.